CDIH
If this is the end then let me say - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: If this is the end then let me say (/showthread.php?tid=10275)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- GonzoStyle - 05-01-2005

I wanna thank all the people who made this place fun over the years.

Some of you have become very close friends, some of you I couldn't care less about, some of you I think are fuckin waste and some I wish a slow and painful death on.

for the first category though I may forget a few, the first that come to mind, first and foremost goat, jack, danked, and alkey. Then of course slipper, hedcold, jays, laz, keyser, fbling, galt, trish and my favorite poster of all time DIG.

You have all been wonderful posters, loyal and on occasion even got me to giggle and I consider you all pals in one way or another.

Some of my niggas who were lost in the struggle like seph, adolescentmasturbator, ikea, that funny geek kid who worked at subway and whose name espcapes me at the moment, yeah that kid.

Some of my old school pals like Gooch and I guess thats about it for the old school crowd but through thick and thicker gooch is always mah nigga.

Arpi I loathe you and you should have been rid of years ago.

Luna also sticks out for the waste aspect of my list.

Arthur dent was an ok guy, whatever happened with him?

Sir O an awesome poster and even a more awesome guy in person, one of my favorite "serious" posters if not THE favorite.

Jack, words also can't express my gratitude to you over the years for being a great friend. A true blue friend and a friend I could always count on for support and advice in my worst times and best times, I love you like a brother and i'd do anything for you anytime.

Gmann is a pretty cool cat as well and one of the few people I honestly never had a bad word to say about even though for some reason he had a little bitter run at me over the last few months but I think I can gather the reason why... well he did fuck PB but I let it slide... that was fucked up tho brah

I never had sex with GRK!!!

Buttmunch probably my oldest "board" friend or atleast oldest literally, you are one of the finest men I have ever known and a great friend. I can comfortably say in a non gay fashion that I love you.

DIG I just fuckin love everything about you and if I loved the cock I would suck yours 24/7

yes I been drinking by the way and it's my board, my space and I'll damn well use it!!!

Sleeper sometimes you've annoyed the fuck outta me with your fuckin attitude but thats also one of the reasons I love you, you're a good man charlie brown. I wish you all the best in life and if you ever need anything you can count on me.

Goat there are really few words I can say to describe how much of an awesome fuckin person and friend you have been to me and how much I value your friendship, you are trully the nicest and most caring person and honestly I have no clue how the fuck you got here with most of us. Also someone I would fuckin kill for if he asked.

Hedcold is a funny guy and someone I have at times spent hours chatting with, also a good guy and a fascinating cat to talk to and his g/f is fuckin smokin btw and I have often fantasized about making the fuck with her.

Hedcolds girlfriend... I wanna fuck her so fuckin bad.

Alkey basically the brother I never had and someone I would do just about anything for, a loyal fuckin friend who I wish at times I could be closer with.. not in a gay way but who knows what could happen after a few drinks

Silera probably the most brutally honest person I have ever known also the perfect specimen for the ultimate fantasy girlfriend, she's smart, sexy, funny, not a girly girl but all woman at the same time, she can drink, she likes the sexy time, she.... I fuckin hate alkey, forget all I said before

Laz falls in the goat/alkey category though we haven't been as close lately but I consider laz one of my closest pals and in all honesty if not for the board and we were all just at a bar i'd probably feel most comfortable with him off the bat cause we're so fuckin similar except for me being the fat white guy and him being the tall handsome black guy but beyond that attitude wise we're the same. Plus growing up in the fuckin projects I though whites were a minority till I was a teenager and went to a suburb for the first time.

I once had sex with a chick I knew had the clap but I had so little self control I took the chance and... the clap fuckin sucks.

I wonder how long I can go with this before the board rejects it... or how much would it suck if I hit reply and I somehow lost this whole post... OOOOH SHIT!!!

Jays a fascinating guy and a handsome little guy, definetly an interesting guy to have a debate with and he can dance like nobodys fuckin business and dont forget that shit!!!

WBK or whatever your name is this week, good guy, never met him. Sometimes you've annoyed me but almost everyone has at some point, I still fuckin hate you for not getting me that fuckin spice hat your promised me 3 fuckin years ago.

Amy I guess she got a life, one of the first board members I ever met at the infamous bang party almost 5 years ago. I love you and hope wherever you are now that you're finally happy and that you have found what you were looking for.

Trish.. I've known you for close to 5 years now and I seriously think we should fuck already. One of the nicest and caring and sometimes too nice and caring people I had the pleasure of knowing. I have no clue where the fuck she is, does she still post? I love you girl!!!

Dru, you're fuckin cool though I still hate you for not inviting me to your b'day party.

Rape, eh not worth it.

Eric mister crack hitler, sometimes one of the nicest guys and sometimes one of the most belligerent but still one of my favorite people, except when he's an asshole... I guess the same can be said about me though.

Gomez I miss him and I must admit he kept his word and drove all the way down from maryland to spend the weekend at my place, good times... though he didnt shower the entire weekend nor go to the bathroom which I found to be extremely weird and truthfully just not human.

Suzie good natured I guess but at times a complete weirdo

Anthony!!! holy shit I almost forgot my man Keyser but of course after suzie who could not remember keyser... Keyser is first and foremost fuckin hot!!! Beyond that he's probably after jack and goat the most loyal person to this board and I love him for that and also a good person and overall nice guy who is basically the type of cat i'd love to hang out even without the boards.

When I was 6 years old I told my mom I wanted to fuck her because I thought that fuck was the same thing as saying I love you, thanks to my demented uncle. She hit me so hard that she actually knocked me out.

DANKED!!! Consistently the funniest person on and off the board also someone I wish I was more closer with as a friend. Some of the best times I had were just chilling one on one with you even when I almost died in your car and you were ready to leave me for dead in a deserted parking lot, that was still one of my top moments.

Seancold a person who at one time I considered a brother and for the longest time I called my best friend but who turned out to be one of the slimiest two faced people I have ever met and who trully hurt me and my faith in people for the longest time

Magus was a cool guy and I honestly miss him a lot

Seph is also a awesome person who has had my bourne identity dvd for over a year now, what the fuck motherfucker!!!! Still a great friend who I have nothing but love for and also one of the few I have never had a bad word to say about.

Galt same goes for you though we aren't friends and except for the one time we met, we never really talked one on one you have always been consistent and interesting and someone I admire and I wish you nothing but the best in your life.

Froy also someone who made me lose faith in the human race for a while and someone I considered to be like a little brother but who wounded me beyond words just days after we were talking and he told me how much he valued our friendship, just proves that greed knows no bounds.

Strawberry, honestly I have forgiven her as time has passed and truthfully for all her faults and highbrow attitude she wasn't such a bad person.

Mad is one of the weirdest fuckers but seems like an overall cool guy and I gotta admit I like the guy.

Rooner, an under rated poster and very funny guy, I wish he posted more but I am greatful for the few times he did stop by, you're a good man charlie brown!!!

Tornotohottie along with luna these two combine for a tie as two of the dumbest fuckin people I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

Kidafrika one of the most intelligent people I have known, I wouldnt call him a friend but I definietly would have liked to have gotten to know him better. Always a pleasure to talk to and at times he has really helped me out when I was in down spirits.

Cunt-twat, the one board member that I probably wanted to fuck the most out of everyone... soooo flexible and just fuckin delicious, I miss her... Sad Plus how could you hate someone named cunt twat?

Kingpin I always liked him and I miss the old fuck, same goes for tequila who was always a stand up guy and someone who I always enjoyed hanging with but unfortunatly through miscommunication and third party fuckin bullshit hurt our friendship and we basically just lost touch but I never had anything against you nor a negative word to say about you as a person... though I have mocked your posting on many occasions, LOL A PLANE JUST CRASHED INTO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!!! OH MAN THIS IS COMEDY GOLD!!! I still love ya though.

As I am typing this I keep hearing that fuckin doors song "the end" play in my head and its really annoying me.

Bloody anus, his posts are few and far in between but everyone of them a gem.

The painter was a cranky old fuck who looked and smelled like the fuckin gortons fisherman

Corpsegrinder I miss the fuck, a great guy but one of the most pussy whipped chumps to ever walk the earth.

Flock a great man off the board one of the nicest guys next to goat yet a complete psychopath on the board, never had any beef with him though and still love the guy but he scares me at times.

Brain always liked the guy, wish he'd have posted here more but he never did for whatever reason no matter how many times I invited him, oh wells.

Hawt a spoiled fuckin brat who I fuckin love to pieces, a wonderful person who I hope to give the pleasure of the company of my penis in her vagina one day.

JustJon I gotta admit I always liked the guy no matter what and kinda miss him as well, really nice guy though I havent seen nor spoken to him in over a year.

Stingray I gotta admit at the time I thought he was one of the coolest guys and he falls into the flock category, off the board he's one of the nicest guys on earth. I gotta say that some of the most enjoyable times I had were talking to him one on one. He has the right to run his board how he sees though I may not agree but honestly since I am not an O&A fan for years now I dont give a fuck though if I was I probably would hate him but in all honesty I think he's an ok guy who takes his position too seriously when in essence it means shit in the real world.

av8er is a fuckin weirdo and by weirdo I am talking fuckin subzero type fuckin weirdo plus the guys a fuckin pedophile.

I still after all these years have no fuckin clue what the fuck faella is!!!!

Becky, remember that happy fuckin twat? I miss her.

Upuauat was such a fuckin queer off the board and his wife fuckin complained all the time how he'd ignore her for weeks while talking to italian princess for hours on end.

My head is going numb

I know that this board basically has survived off the core group of people from the old OA board and slowly we've dwindled down and really havent had new members to replace the old ones and it's really sad how this place has slowed to a halt lately but I refuse to give up but just incase you all stop showing up I figured i'd say a couple words and if I forgot anyone, fuckin sorry!!!

- The Jays - 05-01-2005

I don't want this to be the end. I remember how Gonzo always described the Apocalypse of the board like it was the end of the movie "The Sandlot", where Gonzo is like Smalls, the last one to leave the neighborhod, while every one else either marries some hot chick, or goes and plays for the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Thanks for comparing me to a character named smalls and setting arpi up for a lame joke.

- The Sleeper - 05-01-2005

I need 5 bucks

Stop by my office on monday

- The Jays - 05-01-2005

Gonzo Wrote:Thanks for comparing me to a character named smalls and setting arpi up for a lame joke.
hey, c'mon, now, the name Smalls is one of tremendous power and lyrical skillz, yo!

I am paralyzed from the neck down. paypal @ dg504@nyu.edu

- The Jays - 05-01-2005

so there are 504 other people with the initials DG at NYU?

The Sleeper Wrote:I am paralyzed from the neck down. paypal @ dg504@nyu.edu
are there 503 other...

EDIT: Nevermind asshole face!!

yes

p.s. way to forget SLASH

also, i skimmed this at first and thought it was a copy and paste from a post you made like 3 years ago. that would've been funnier

- The Jays - 05-01-2005

Gonzo Wrote:
The Sleeper Wrote:I am paralyzed from the neck down. paypal @ dg504@nyu.edu
are there 503 other...

EDIT: Nevermind asshole face!!
fuck I was off by 1.

- Black Lazerus - 05-01-2005

this better not be the end damn you all i haven't switched to days

- The Jays - 05-01-2005

people must know the story of CDIH.net

Black Lazerus Wrote:this better not be the end damn you all i haven't switched to days
can you translate this into white people language

- The Jays - 05-01-2005

it means he's only been able to break into people's houses at night to use their internet, due to his busy schedule, and , until he switches back to robbing people during the day, the board needs to stay active.

- fbd - 05-01-2005

awwww...i feel something coming on...

just a sneeze. carry on

- Black Lazerus - 05-01-2005

The Jays Wrote:it means he's only been able to break into people's houses at night to use their internet, due to his busy schedule, and , until he switches back to robbing people during the day, the board needs to stay active.
see jays speaks my language

- Hybrid - 05-01-2005

remember when gonzo made that post and mentioned av8er and the painter but not me.

- Arpikarhu - 05-01-2005

Quote:Arpi I loathe you and you should have been rid of years ago.

i dont know where it all went wrong, but i am happy for the mention.