CDIH
High School Reunion - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: High School Reunion (/showthread.php?tid=10287)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Suzie - 05-06-2005

My 10 year HS Reunion is coming up in 2 weekends. I'm psyched to go and show off since I am now thinner and successful. SO curious about how people turned out and looking forward to being reminded of ppl I forgot existed.
Anybody go to theirs? The only feedback I've heard so far was, "It was weird," and from privtae school babies, " a lot of plastic surgery"

- Galt - 05-06-2005

I went to the 5 year and it was fun. Everyone had just gotten out of college, and it was just all about reminiscing
I didn't go to the 10 year for because I didn't want to sit through people trying to one-up each other about their jobs and have to tell everyone how beautiful their children were.

- crx girl - 05-06-2005

i went to mine last year. i ended up hanging out with a whole bunch of people i'd never spoken to before. it was kinda weird, just because i never really liked many people in hs, so it was like going to a party with a bunch of people who never were my friends. but there were a few, we remenisced. it was fun, the open bar helped.

- Goatweed - 05-06-2005

I didnt go to tmine - I didnt deal with almost all of those people when I went to school, I had no desire to after the fact.

- Buttmunch - 05-06-2005

Go and tell them that you invented Post-It notes.

- faceman802 - 05-06-2005

Buttmunch Wrote:Go and tell them that you invented Post-It notes.
or that you invented the special kind of glue that they use for post-its

- GonzoStyle - 05-06-2005

Then some uppity geek will call you out and brag about her fast burning paper for cigarettes invention.

- faceman802 - 05-06-2005

Gonzo Wrote:Then some uppity geek will call you out and brag about her fast burning paper for cigarettes invention.
Why don't you go fuck a sheep, or your sister, or yourself...braindead redneck asshole

- Hybrid - 05-06-2005

there's magnets on your back

- The Jays - 05-06-2005

I have no reason to go to mine. It's not like there's gonna be any single chicks there.If I wanted to get drunk with a bunch of people who went to my school, I'd hang out on Forest Avenue.

- crack hitler - 05-07-2005

i had a blast at my 10 year, i smoked out with all those people i meant to in hs but never got the chance to, then i took alot of their money at a poker game after the dinner. good times Smile

- diceisgod - 05-07-2005

Look how nice CH is being. He must be trying to get laid.

- crack hitler - 05-07-2005

you got me, i miss eddie something fierce

- GonzoStyle - 05-08-2005

I was talking about this to one of my old HS friends last week, our 10 year anny is coming up next year. I doubt our school is going to have any anniversary party, unless its at rikers.

- HedCold - 05-08-2005

would marbury show?

- GonzoStyle - 05-08-2005

then he'd have to deal with all his baby momma's asking for child support

- Suzie - 05-10-2005

Those of you that went, what was the dress code like? Mine is in the ballroom of a hotel but the invitation doesn't mention anything about attire. I've tried on about 12 possible outfits, but don't want to be over or underdressed.

- Buttmunch - 05-10-2005

Design your own clothes!

- crx girl - 05-10-2005

mine was a friday night meet up at a sports bar which was casual of course, then the saturday was in a hotel, the invitations said "casual to dressy" don't you love it when they get specific. anyway, it wasn't too difficult. i wore a dress that could be considered dressy, but nothing over the top. knee length, strappy. and that's pretty much what everyone else was wearing, some of the guys wore jackets, but most of em were just in button shirts and regular pants.

- OAS - 05-10-2005

Quote:i wore a dress that could be considered dressy, but nothing over the top

Damn, none of the women came topless to my reunions.

Actually, never went to one. Never had any interest. Once I found out Kid A's mom went to the same high school I went to at about the same time, I never would want to go in the chance that I might end up meeting her.