CDIH
hey, what does this button do? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: hey, what does this button do? (/showthread.php?tid=10312)

Pages: 1 2 3

- fbd - 05-18-2005

[Image: post-13-86111-arrow.JPG]

oh yeah...it brings you to the chat room

[Image: post-13-86169-chat.JPG]
remember the chat room and all the fun we used to have in there in summers past? i sure do. maybe we should all start to go in there again and do fun stuff

- Arpikarhu - 05-18-2005

chat sucks

- fbd - 05-18-2005

you think everything sucks

- Arpikarhu - 05-18-2005

no, there are many things that do not suck. chat is not on that list.

- The Jays - 05-18-2005

yeah, but neither are you.

- Goatweed - 05-18-2005

I havent been on AIM in ages.

- crx girl - 05-18-2005

as much as i hate to admit, it did kind of suck. but i give fbd an a for effort. at least he tried!

- fbd - 05-18-2005

i admitted 10 minutes into it my attempt failed miserably, then i got knocked off aim and it was over

- Keyser Soze - 05-18-2005

I have to admit, I really like this chat.

- Arpikarhu - 05-18-2005

The Jays Wrote:yeah, but neither are you.
you and gooch should put all of these witty one liners in a book and pay to have it handsomely bound.

- Jack - 05-18-2005

I hate AIM. I lost my entire buddy list on Saturday and even repeated phone calls and emails hasn't brought it back.

I blame AOL for the downfall of society.

- Arpikarhu - 05-18-2005

let me get this straight, you are a geek whose only contribution to society is the coding on this message board and you cant figure out how to use AIM?

i would type more but i am too busy laughing derisively.

- Jack - 05-18-2005

No, AOL can't figure out how to restore a backup.

Your buddy list is stored in their database, not on your computer. This allows you to login in multiple locations and have access to your buddy list. Since my buddy list is no longer there (all the sorting folders are still there, just all my buddies are gone), then AOL must have fucked something up and lost it and they refuse to admit to it.

- GonzoStyle - 05-18-2005

crx girl Wrote:as much as i hate to admit, it did kind of suck. but i give fbd an a for effort. at least he tried!
that explains you being in there on a daily basis till the wee hours of the morning. Thats like everyone who disses on vanilla ice when you damn well know you knew all the words to ice, ice baby in the early 90's.

- Gooch - 05-18-2005

Fuck AIM. Instant Messaging has become a crutch of the idiosyncratic.

Depending on AIM gets people lazy, disassociated from real interaction.

Solution: get new friends, and screw AOL's database. Company is lucky Time Warner doesn't drop them like a dime-store hooker. You won't miss 95% of the people on your old AIM list.

- GonzoStyle - 05-18-2005

aight stop, collaborate and listen!!!

- Gooch - 05-18-2005

Stop, drop and roll?

- Arpikarhu - 05-18-2005

Gooch Wrote:Stop, drop and roll?
perfect example of how you will never be considered the judge of anybody elses posts

- GonzoStyle - 05-19-2005

VIP POSSE, WORD TO YA MOTHA!!!

- crx girl - 05-19-2005

Gonzo Wrote:
crx girl Wrote:as much as i hate to admit, it did kind of suck. but i give fbd an a for effort. at least he tried!
that explains you being in there on a daily basis till the wee hours of the morning. Thats like everyone who disses on vanilla ice when you damn well know you knew all the words to ice, ice baby in the early 90's.
being where on a daily basis? i get home usually around now, why would i go to chat? as far as knowing the words, my friend got a brand new red civic in 95 and i was subjected to a night of driving around to ice ice baby. so, yeah, i know the words...