CDIH
Should I.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Should I.... (/showthread.php?tid=10565)

Pages: 1 2

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 09-20-2005

I've never gone away for spring break except for a road trip through A.C. and home. This year my buds and I were planning an amazing exscursion to sunny Cancun. However, it was recently discovered that my spring break is the week after their spring break. It is only logical to plan around their break since the majority of our travel party is going to have break that week. So I'm left to decide. Take the week off from school and hope the profs believe some silly exscuse like family business or be the good student and not go to Mexico. So what would you do?

- Keyser Soze - 09-20-2005

you only live once, go to cancun.

- Arpikarhu - 09-20-2005

c. go fuck yourself

- Jack - 09-20-2005

Explain to them now that you have been planning the vacation for a while and just recently found out that your spring break is different from the people you will be travelling with.

Usually, a professor will be resonable and either A)allow you to do the coursework ahead of time, B) do the coursework when you return, or C) email the coursework in at the time it is due.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-20-2005

ahhahahahahah arpis answer was so funny, why didnt anyone else laugh?!?!?

- Arpikarhu - 09-20-2005

sorry, i forgot according to your standards of funny i should have included the word nigger in my post.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-20-2005

no. no need to do that, all you need to do is say something that actually contains humor.

- drusilla - 09-20-2005

fuck school, go to cancun & you have a long long time to think about what to say to your teacher.

- Arpikarhu - 09-20-2005

HollywoodFreddieMitchell Wrote:no. no need to do that, all you need to do is say something that actually contains humor.
based on what you seem to think is humor, i feel no need to dumb down my posts so that you can find them funny.
you keep doing your little poo poo, nigger, "look at me being shocking" posts. that way you will at least amuse yourself.

- diceisgod - 09-20-2005

kike fight!

- Arpikarhu - 09-21-2005

i am not fighting. i am actually laughing. i find it funny when people with LCD humor try to tell others what is funny.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-21-2005

ok.

who here thought arpis first post in this thread was funny?

- Arpikarhu - 09-21-2005

poo poo ka ka nigger.

i can only assume you are now laughing so hard that you are about to puke

- Black Lazerus - 09-21-2005

Shockey McPoster!

- The Sleeper - 09-21-2005

i put that in his status

- Keyser Soze - 09-21-2005

arpi is only unintentionally funny in that crabby old man sort of way.

- IrishAlkey - 09-21-2005

It's unanimous.

- Arpikarhu - 09-21-2005

i am scoring 0% in the birth defect demographic

- IrishAlkey - 09-21-2005

I love it!

More funny!

- Arpikarhu - 09-22-2005

i wasnt joking