CDIH
2005 CDIH Fantasy Basketball - Join Up!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 2005 CDIH Fantasy Basketball - Join Up!!! (/showthread.php?tid=10604)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 10-04-2005

Its that time again, b ball hath returned.

This is to confirm that you've created the Custom League named CDIH Basketball and the team called Shaq's Toe in that league.

To allow other managers to join your league, send them the League ID# and Password. In your case, the ID# is 51727 and the Password is fucko.

You have chosen for your league to take part in a live online draft on Fri Oct 28 8:30pm EDT. Until that time, you (and only you) can change the type of draft by using the Change Draft Type option found among your Commissioner Tools, which can be reached from your League Overview page.

If you choose to remain in a live draft, please arrive at the draft 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled time. The draft will start promptly and may conclude rapidly if only a few managers are logged in.

We also suggest that all league members pre-rank their players in case a manager can't make it to the draft. Managers can do this at any time by simply going to the Fantasy NBA home page and clicking on their team name.

Thanks for joining. Good luck.

- Galt - 10-04-2005

Ryan Gomes

- Goatweed - 10-04-2005

fuck the NBA!

- The Sleeper - 10-04-2005

i'll join if you guys end up needing an extra person, but i never pay attention to fantasy basketball

- TheGMANN - 10-04-2005

Who won last year ? I forgot

moi

- fbd - 10-04-2005

what is the scoring set up? i played one league last year that was so stupid, scoring was based on your rank in each stat

you mean rotissere? I dont like it.

as always its head to head weekly match ups. 9 categories you face up against another guys team every week.

- fbd - 10-05-2005

good...roto sucked

- Sir O - 10-09-2005

TheGMANN Wrote:Who won last year ? I forgot
Gonzo got lucky because my team was so much better, but I was in the south pacific during the finals. I was enjoying the beach too much to care about a free fantasy basketball team...

Actually, I kinda don't care about fantasy sports at all these days. But if I had the first pick, I'd take Lebron James over KG...

- GonzoStyle - 10-12-2005

You know I love you but in no way in hell would you have beaten me, I beat you BOTH times during the regular season and I only lost 3 match ups the entire season, twice by just 1 point and during a really off week I got blown out. Our finals wasn't even near close even if you had been there.

- fbd - 10-18-2005

our teams are going to be STACKED

- GonzoStyle - 10-18-2005

there won't be a draft, we need people!!!

- fbd - 10-18-2005

they wont let a 4 team league draft? i knew it had to be an even number, didnt know it needed to hit a minimum

- GonzoStyle - 10-19-2005

yeah but thats not much fun, drafting kobe in the 10th round.

- TheGMANN - 10-19-2005

Who else was in it last year and how come they aint joining now ?

- The Sleeper - 10-19-2005

I'm not gonna join cause the team names are always racist

and you mock me for old callbacks, though very good memory.

- fbd - 10-19-2005

come on...how will it not be fun when you realize that not one knick, raptor, hornet, or bobcat gets drafted?

eddy curry, 1st pick!!!