CDIH
Would any of you guys like to help me with my HW? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Would any of you guys like to help me with my HW? (/showthread.php?tid=10616)

Pages: 1 2 3

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-07-2005

I'm taking a course in human computer interaction and one of the homeworks is to get people to fill out a survey about portable media players and then draw conclusions and stuff from it. If any of you would be interested in just filling out a survey for me PM me your email address and I'll send you a copy of the survey. I need em back around Sat night or Sun morning.

- Goatweed - 10-07-2005

sure, why not.

- GonzoStyle - 10-07-2005

sure

gonzostyle@optonline.net

- Danked - 10-07-2005

I can't promise I will because I'm going away for the weekend, but send it and I'll do my best to squeeze it in.

DankedCDIH@yahoo.com

- Goatweed - 10-07-2005

he said to PM it to him!!!

but it's easier to post it here than PM it, mr. debit card fuckin guy person.

for emphasis if I said that in person I would say "easier" in a very sardonic and mocking fashion, cause I am mocking you!

- Goatweed - 10-07-2005

jealousy doesn't suit you at all, my friend.

I am not jealous one bit, I am more disgusted and mocking you mister uneeded use of your debit card people.

- Goatweed - 10-07-2005

I carry cash, I just like to have it on me so I can flash it and look like I'm loaded.

hey I aint saying dont use your debit card, it is more convenient than cash for purchases. My argument is that those purchases don't include a 2.97 sandwich or 10 dollar pizza pie.

- Goatweed - 10-07-2005

it's $5.95 on thursdays (pickup only)

make sure you have 6 bucks on you then.

- Goatweed - 10-07-2005

I've always got my plastic on me.

pretty soon you'll be bible thumping and praising george w. bush. Gone is the goat of past, chosen the dark side has he.

- Goatweed - 10-07-2005

nah, GW can suck it - he had me with the WMD's, but since then he's been a pretty big fuck-up.

GOAT YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART!!!

- Goatweed - 10-07-2005

GIMME BACK MY WOMAN!!!!

- Keyser Soze - 10-07-2005

im surprised goat is pro debit card considering he's generally a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist. you'd think he'd be a little more protective of his credit card number with a guinea run pizza place.

- Goatweed - 10-07-2005

All of my cards have buyer protection insurance, free of charge. And I scan my monthly statements with a keen eye. I fell victim to having my card info stolen once, and with a timely call to the CC company all charges were removed and my responsibility was releived.

I also run my credit report annually to make sure things are good - and now I can do it for free - score!