CDIH
The sims - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The sims (/showthread.php?tid=1062)

Pages: 1 2

- Luna - 04-01-2002

Do any Sims players here have the new expansion pack "Vacation" yet?

- Danked - 04-01-2002

No, but I'll buy it anyway like the sucker that I am. My computer can't even handle the game with all the expansion packs and I've only had an oppurtunity to play "Sims : Hot Date" twice since I got it. When it first came out I was addicted to it like crack. Especially with all the amateur sites out there with cool character and furniture downloads.

- Luna - 04-01-2002

Yeah, I'm a Sims junkie, too.
This game has a cult following because there are so many fan websites devoted to it.
I'm going to go out today and see if it's out and buyable yet.

- Hey Ladi - 04-01-2002

Where do they go on Vacation?

- Danked - 04-01-2002

In the commercial I saw a beach scene and a ski slope. Looks cool.

I like it cause it's a substitute for living!

- Hey Ladi - 04-01-2002

Quote:I like it cause it's a substitute for living!
Isn't that what we are doing here? And nevermind about the vacations in my head with the :fuggin:

Edited By Maynard on April 01 2002 at 2:04

- Danked - 04-01-2002

:confused: What day is it? Saturday?

- fbd - 04-01-2002

vacation is out and fully buyable, but i dont have it yet.i'll probably get it sometime within the next two weeks or so

- Danked - 04-01-2002

I can tell what time it is by how many cups of coffee are piled by my computer.

- Faceman - 04-01-2002

I've got it but someone else using my computer all weekend playing it herself, precluded me from trying it.

- Brokenjaw - 04-01-2002

I have yet to get Hotdate yet. I love the Sims , I play as much as I can. I dl'ed some cool shit before, I even got a Chevy Blazer. :thumbs-up:

Edited By Brokenjaw on April 01 2002 at 1:21

- fbd - 04-01-2002

Quote:I have yet to get Hotdate yet.
you poor, poor man.i could never live back in house party.i spend almost all my time downtown now, especially since i lost all my families and had to start over

- Luna - 04-01-2002

Woo Hooo!!! I just got it. I'm going to install it now. :bouncer:

- Danked - 04-01-2002

No fair. I want it too. Sad

- Ahlexus - 04-01-2002

Luna, I've got all the expansion paks including Vacation. I wasn't all that happy with Hot Date but Vaca seems to be a little more fun.

I'll be interested to hear what you think of it.

- McBourbon - 04-02-2002

I left off with HOt Date and just thought it was too much. I was just getting into the fan site downloads (created an entire house of famous SuperHeroes....like the Halls of Justice). Hot Date kinda got pushed aside when I got Sim Golf. I love The Sims....but seeing them golf and being able to control them (even though they're different Sims) while they golf = more gooder.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-02-2002

I have the Sims, but none of the expansion packs...I can't seem to keep mine alive too long.... Sad

- Keyser Soze - 04-02-2002

Is there a hardcore sex expansion pack? I want to see my sims giving each other golden showers and fisting each other.

- Faceman - 04-02-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:I have the Sims, but none of the expansion packs...I can't seem to keep mine alive too long.... Sad
HAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA:p KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!

- fbd - 04-02-2002

for the people who got vacation...
are there any good objects for the houses made yet?
and
is the vacation area basically a big downtown you dont have to leave?