CDIH
Today my cat... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Today my cat... (/showthread.php?tid=10645)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 10-13-2005

will be either spayed or neutered and I will finally find out if its a boy or girl, though in any case the cats name will remain adolf. I know everyones excited to finally find out and let the burden be lifted, its like who shot JR!

- Goatweed - 10-13-2005

so much for you gettin lucky this weekend (unless he/she is a fast healer?)

well when I left him/her in his/her cage he was next to this big brown cat about 6 times his/her size so I think shims getting broken in by some adebisi lookin cat today.

- Goatweed - 10-13-2005

I'll send over a catnip bouquet to cheer it up.

The receptionist told me that the doctor would figure it out, I sure hope so. I'd hate to have it come home shitting from its mouth.

- Arpikarhu - 10-13-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:well when I left him/her in his/her cage he was next to this big brown cat about 6 times his/her size so I think shims getting broken in by some adebisi lookin cat today.
you totally made up that spelling for "adebisi"

- Goatweed - 10-13-2005

it would be great if they could do something to prevent it from pissing, cat piss is the worst smell ever.

Arpikarhu Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:well when I left him/her in his/her cage he was next to this big brown cat about 6 times his/her size so I think shims getting broken in by some adebisi lookin cat today.
you totally made up that spelling for "adebisi"
Simon Adebisi played by Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje on the HBO series "OZ".

- Danked - 10-13-2005

When they check you in and ask your cat's name, do you tell them it is Adolf or do you make something else up?

Whats wrong with shim's name?

- Goatweed - 10-13-2005

nothing, if you goosestep when you walk.

Adolf is a fine name, if its a girl maybe i'll call it ade or something.

- Goatweed - 10-13-2005

call it pussy.

- Keyser Soze - 10-13-2005

HAAHAHAHAHAHA HITLER IS SO EDGY!!!

- HedCold - 10-13-2005

joobie's dog's names is Ada. Maybe they can get together

Got any new jokes to make your own with your woman yet? The cat was a gift from a friend who came from overseas and he bought the cat in germany, it fit.

- Goatweed - 10-13-2005

does it like to play on or near your oven?

- Danked - 10-13-2005

Is it really that, or is it because you give him a little moustache with permanent marker?

- Keyser Soze - 10-13-2005

i guess einstein isnt edgy enough for you

Danked Wrote:Is it really that, or is it because you give him a little moustache with permanent marker?
He really does have this mark on the bottom part of his nose that looks like a hitler mustache, he's fluffy white and a pure aryan.