CDIH
I just cursed off an old lady - take THAT! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I just cursed off an old lady - take THAT! (/showthread.php?tid=10646)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Hawt Baux - 10-13-2005

I had to call the state assistance authority for some school grant BS and somehow i ended so enraged i cursed the old lady on the other end of the phone off.

Let me preface by saying i have respect for these people who have to put up with snotty teenagers and twentysomethings calling to bitch about their FA and grants but the numbers they mails out either
A.) Never work
or
B.) Redirect you to people who redirect you to people until you feel like youre watching yourself in that scene from Wayne's World where his face multiples all over the screen.
and finally
C.) they are so unhelpful(as today was the case) that you just fucking lose it.

I call and wait on the phone for this old cunt to check what letters they had recieved from me and she comes back and tells me "this and this". OK.....i ask for the date on the second letter to make sure it was recieved on time and she tells me i have to call back after lunch, she couldve just told me this but instead she chose to put me on hold for 15 minutes while i sit with my thumb up my ass procrastinating about the paper i should be writing for the class i need to be at in an hour.

So when she comes back on the line and tells me this i get really pissed and ask her to just check the date on the letter, she refuses and i say "call back after lunch, huh?" "do you know what time would be best?" and she says "no". I completely snapped and starting going off into "You i know i have shit to do today, i have classes and work and my life cant revolve around your fucking lunch schedule you hooker"

After a couple seconds of silence i realized what i had just did and hungup the phone embarassed and ashamed.

Great story, i know this.

- GonzoStyle - 10-13-2005

YOU HOOKER!!!

I'm using that.

- Hawt Baux - 10-13-2005

Feel free.

I will, you hooker... :click:

classic, what a wuss.

- Goatweed - 10-13-2005

I really dont miss dealing with the FA people. That was always just an awful experience, and usually required way too much time out of my day.

- Keyser Soze - 10-13-2005

bravo!

Keyser's happy cause he has a new story to pawn off on his non e-friends.

this place is a fountain of material!!!

- Hawt Baux - 10-13-2005

"and then i called her a hooker!....you know, like a prostitute!"

king kong ain't got shit on you

- Hoon - 10-13-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:YOU HOOKER!!!

I'm using that.
You really need to work on your trend recognition.

- lush - 10-13-2005

Maybe that's why her lunch break is so long. She's probably embarassed because you know the source of her second income. I hope she takes out her teeth.

BTW, I used that line when I was 12 but I guess it takes Jersey longer to mature.

Hoon Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:YOU HOOKER!!!

I'm using that.
You really need to work on your trend recognition.
shut up you hooker!!!

- Hoon - 10-13-2005

Since this thread is stupid and I don't want to clog up this forum like a Superdome toilet, with a new thread.. let's discuss why the suggestion button at the top of the forum page leads me to this message

Quote:You are not allowed to use the messenger feature on this board

You are NOT logged in

I have suggestions but I cannot relay them!

you need to log in

- Hoon - 10-13-2005

If you guys had a confused smiley, I would use it right now.

whats your brilliant suggestion, hooker.

- Hawt Baux - 10-13-2005

Dont hijack my thread, faggotface.

fuckin tell him!!!

take that, take that!

- Hawt Baux - 10-13-2005

annnnnnnnnnnnnnd THIS!