CDIH
Evaluate This Fantasy Football Trade - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Evaluate This Fantasy Football Trade (/showthread.php?tid=10663)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Keyser Soze - 10-17-2005

Would you trade Magahee and Mushin Muhammed for Stephen Davis and Randy Moss or Santana Moss?

- HedCold - 10-17-2005

if randy moss was healthy i definitly would, but he left the game yesterday with a groin injury i think it was
and i know santana moss is doing good now, but who knows if brunell can keep it up
but if you have another good back (stephan davis isn't injured but banged up) and are that desperate for a reciever, i guess so

- fbd - 10-17-2005

speaking of trades...approve mine, bitch

- Galt - 10-17-2005

rubbish trade.

I hate fantasy football. I contend that I drafted the best team in my league, yet I'm 1-5.

- HedCold - 10-17-2005

draft culpepper?

do i take Randy or Santana?

- Galt - 10-17-2005

No, I didn't draft Culpepper, but I just traded for him.

14 team league: counts receptions

Team I drafted:
QB: Hasselbeck, Brooks
WR: J Walker, D Jackson
RB: K Jones, D Davis
TE: Shockey
WR/RB: TJ Housh
Bench: Willie Parker, Antonio Bryant, A Battle
K: Janikowski
D: Pitt.

Just traded Hasselbeck and Battle for Culpepper & Burelson.

- HedCold - 10-17-2005

An MRI on Randy Moss revealed a groin strain and bone bruise of the pelvic region.
Turner was vague about Moss' status, but the MRI did not reveal a tear. "Later in the week, we'll see how quickly the soreness leaves. We'll update his status on Wednesday," Turner said. Doug Gabriel and Alvis Whitted each move up a spot if Moss is out. Oct. 17 - 4:36 pm et

thanks!!! doesnt sound real serious.

- fbd - 10-17-2005

hassleback and battle for burleson and culpepper? thats not a good trade. you lost an overachiever who is putting up solid, though not spectacular, numbers for a VERY inconsistent qb and his own crappy wide out. their numbers are linked and not good, and now you have to start either brooks or culpepper. not a good looking situation

- HedCold - 10-18-2005

after a trade that just happened in my league i am very annoyed with fantasy football

shaun alexander, falcons defense, and some throw in, for jamal lewis, joey galloway and the steelers defense

that seems real fair...

- GonzoStyle - 10-18-2005

alexander is fuckin ridiculous, over a 100 fantasy points and not even mid-season yet.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-18-2005

Alexander and LT are both just tearing it up this year

- Keyser Soze - 10-18-2005

trading defenses is just silly. i use a different defense every week. hawks scored me 14 pts this week.

- Galt - 10-18-2005

I was 0-4 with the team as it was. I couldn't do worse. Culpepper and Burelson put up monster years last year.

last year he also had randy moss and threw more td's than int's, i'm tempted to just drop him outright. But then that feeling of "what if someone picks him up and he has a monster second half then I feel like a douchebag", gets me.

- Keyser Soze - 10-18-2005

he is garbage without moss

I didnt even want him, my comp froze up and by the time I got back I missed out on 2 picks. I woulda been happier with brady 2 rounds later, I coulda had a top RB instead. Unfortunatly Culpepper is on the do not cut list anyway so I cant even drop him, plus I got stuck with jamal lewis as well, fuckin hacks.

- Galt - 10-18-2005

He had 9 TDs and 3 Ints in 5 games without Moss last year.

- HedCold - 10-18-2005

what is that do not cut list in our yahoo league? who decides who goes on that?