CDIH
Oh man we got the same... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Oh man we got the same... (/showthread.php?tid=10682)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 10-19-2005

I really dislike complete fuckin asshole strangers who feel the need to strike up conversation with you because you have something in common. Like today I was in the supermarket and this fucko on line wants to be all chummy cause we both are buying the same exact catfood. I'm fuckin reading a magazine here, why are you fuckin bothering me asshole! I nod politely and go back to my gossip mag, then fuckface has to tell me about his cat and I am not paying attention or nothin but he's still talking. Then he says "we cat people" for the 10th time and I stop him and say "look buddy, I don't like the cat and if it was up to me i'd toss the fucker out in the street, I hate pets and the only purpose they serve is to entertain me or for me to take my frustrations out on them, it's easier than a wife cause pets can't call the cops, plus I don't smell like cat piss, so I can't be a cat person. I'm trying to read a magazine, thank you!!!".

We both thankfully knew that I could beat his ass, otherwise I would have continued nodding politely and he woulda done more than huff at my reply.

But these assholes are everywhere, you're at the bar tryin to watch a game or talk to someone and fuckface comes up.. "oh man I got the same watch!!!" and then it's like you're a part of some society that has to talk about movado watches.

The worst are the dumb fucks who honk at you or wave or pull up next to you and point out you have the same car, well fuckin woopee they made more than one of the same model!!! God forbid you run into one of these walking derelicts and they start in on gas mileage and some little malfunction in the car.

People own similar things, that doesn't mean you need to strike up conversation on the fact you got the same sneakers at home. I don't fuckin care!

- Arpikarhu - 10-19-2005

people are lonely and adrift in a cold and unfair world. who are we to judge them for attempting to find solace in a random connection?

- lush - 10-19-2005

So this means you left the house...good for you.

yes and by the way, apparently jennifer aniston is dating vince vaughn.

- lush - 10-19-2005

This means that i'll never get to fuck him

- TheGMANN - 10-19-2005

lush Wrote:So this means you left the house...good for you.
You took my response..... FUCK!!!

OH MAN WE HAD THE SAME POST IDEA, LETS FUCK!

- Galt - 10-19-2005

Oh man, you and Jays both make up stories about swearing at strangers. You guys should hang out!

- Arpikarhu - 10-19-2005

I was so gonna say that.

- Galt - 10-19-2005

but now since you've turned over a new leaf and are going to be nice to everyone, you actually policed yourself, right?

- Danked - 10-19-2005

You should have thrown a pretzel at the motherfucker.

No I didn't say I called someone a nigger, I actually did say that. But thats besides the point, the point is that you and arpi have something in common.

- Arpikarhu - 10-19-2005

Galt Wrote:but now since you've turned over a new leaf and are going to be nice to everyone, you actually policed yourself, right?
i never said i was gonna be nice. i just said i was gonna be less negative.

- Galt - 10-19-2005

you big teddy bear. You did nothing of the sort.

I did but there's no way to prove it so we can do the back and forth but it'd just impede the progress you and arpi could make.

- Galt - 10-19-2005

The only thing Arpi and I have in common is that we both hate him.

- GonzoStyle - 10-20-2005

hate is a strong word

- Galt - 10-20-2005

loathe?

- GonzoStyle - 10-20-2005

me or jays?

- diceisgod - 10-20-2005

Galt Wrote:The only thing Arpi and I have in common is that we both hate him.
little bit of "pwnage" going on here