CDIH
I wouldn't recognize myself - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I wouldn't recognize myself (/showthread.php?tid=10692)

Pages: 1 2

- Galt - 10-23-2005

I see these movies where people go back in time, or get cloned or whatever and immediately recognize themselves.

I think that's bullshit. I honestly don't know what I look like. Like everyone else, I think pictures look nothing like me (I'm thinking it's because you see yourself in a mirror -- which is backwards), and I when I do look in the mirror, it's to groom, not to drink in my beauty.

So, being the case that if someone walked up to me and said "I'm you" either present-time me or from the future, in a Biff Tannen-like deal, I would need him to prove to me that he's me. Therefore, pretend you walk up to yourself and say "I'm you and I need to tell you something important", and present-day you says "prove you're me"

What would you say?

I would say...

..that I have had a little random tiny (1/2" long by about 1/10") black and red magnet with me for as long as I can remember. I have no idea where it came from, but I just remember it being on my floorboard as a kid, I kept it there growing up, and I've just always brought it with me whenever I moved. And I'm not even superstious. Nobody in the world knows this.

....I would mention how when I visited Pat Joyce's house when I was in high school, I stole is Rickey Henderson 1980 rookie card. I was probably 15

.....That for some reason when I was a kid, I always wished my name was "Dan", and when I met my Danny Kirby, who was the son of a friend of my father's, I didn't like him because he had my name. I think I was about 7.

- diceisgod - 10-23-2005

I'd tell myself about the time my mother told me to give my baby sister a bath and I filled the bathtub up with hot scolding water (it was about up to her knees) and put her in. She must have been 1 or 2 years old, at an age where she was just starting to be able to stand up. I was in kindergarten or 1st grade. So my sister starting shaking because it was so hot and she stood up to try to get up and I pushed back in. By then she was screaming pretty good and my mother ran up to see what was going on.

So I took a beating that night!

- Arpikarhu - 10-23-2005

i would remind myself of some of the horrid and depraved things i have thought about while masturbating. that would certainly get my attention!

- Hawt Baux - 10-23-2005

Or the time you snorted coke and took a stroke.

Whichever jogs your memory the quickest.

- Arpikarhu - 10-23-2005

i had stopped doing blow long before i had a stroke. do i need to create a timeline?

- Hawt Baux - 10-23-2005

I think you should.

The people demand a retrospective look in the life and times of Arpi

- GonzoStyle - 10-23-2005

I can't say cause what if it gets out and someone stops me on the street and says they are me and then tell me my secret.

- Hawt Baux - 10-23-2005

Ask a trick question.

did you fuck grk?

- Goatweed - 10-23-2005

how is that a trick question? everyone knows the answer to that is yes!!

YOU CALL THAT A POOL!

- Galt - 10-23-2005

worst thread ever

the part about your magnet was cute.

- Goatweed - 10-24-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:YOU CALL THAT A POOL!
thank christ he didn't appraise any of my furniture!

- GonzoStyle - 10-24-2005

you're couch is heavenly, like sitting on a cloud.

- Goatweed - 10-24-2005

I need to get rid of it, or replace it at least - it's awful for my back.

I'll take it!!!

- Goatweed - 10-24-2005

Im probably gonna move them to the basement, the boy is gonna eventually want a place to fuck hotties, seems like a perfect fit.

hey dad meet hottiechik2020.

that's her name?

I dunno, I met her online.

- Goatweed - 10-24-2005

exactly.

hopefully she'll be from Toronto, too.