CDIH
Remember when... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: O&A Uncensored (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: DAS GOLDEN AGE!!! (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Remember when... (/showthread.php?tid=10707)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- IrishAlkey - 11-29-2005

Ouch.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 11-29-2005

haha yeah wow

- GonzoStyle - 11-30-2005

wow that was mean, my boys all growned up.

- shortnfugly - 02-06-2006

remember when gonzostyle was actually a funny and cool guy who wasn't pretentious and actually cared about people instead of now being a the playground bully with his "boys" who gang up on people just because they don't want to stick their heads up his ass like his boys do?

ah...memories - gonzostyle, what ever happened to your stories that I read about your beloved mother and your antics around her?

- The Jays - 02-06-2006

you're just upset because you can't find the humor in how Gonzo has molded CDIH into a messageboard production of the movie The Warriors. I mean, he's from Coney and everything!

- Keyser Soze - 02-06-2006

sidekick = lapdog

Keyser Soze Wrote:sidekick = lapdog

nice to see you know where YOU stand.... Now sit....roll over..... good boy!!!!

- Keyser Soze - 02-06-2006

oh no you didnt, girlfriend!!!

- Tequila - 02-06-2006

Who is this shortnfugly?

cuando tu piensas de qien to sabe in su viva, es posible para aprender qien estoy yo!

Oh wait - you're not really spanish, you just play one on TV I forgot. Nevermind!

- Buttmunch - 02-07-2006

Try to find a spanish speaker, not babelfish, if you want to impress.

- shortnfugly - 02-07-2006

okay pendeja...if you say so.

- Arpikarhu - 02-07-2006

my list of who shortnfugly might be:

sean cold (probably not though)
Seph
VG (doubt it)
Grumpy
OAS

- Keyser Soze - 02-07-2006

or someone who still posts here but is a pussy who needs to conceal themselves under a pseudonym.

- Arpikarhu - 02-07-2006

the way you have been continually disgraced in the last 2 weeks i am surprised you havent gone into hiding.

- Keyser Soze - 02-07-2006

you keep clinging to my supposed disgrace because its all you have.

- fbd - 02-07-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:my list of who shortnfugly might be:

sean cold (probably not though)
Seph
VG (doubt it)
Grumpy
OAS

sean....no, not bitter enough and not the right targets. he'd be attacking gonzo more

seph...not really the bitter type, and he occiaionally will show up in a chat and be fine with us

vg...i doubt it, too, especially with the way she was ran off, why would she go and do the same thing?

grumpy....possibly

oas...why? plus, he said stuff about people trying to get into the pants of the girls thing, which was always part of his gag. i say its someone else, just i dont know who

- Arpikarhu - 02-07-2006

Quote:supposed disgrace

aint nothing "supposed" about it. from your petulant AIM melt down, your shaming in polls that you created, and then your complete loss of perspective with kens poll, the evidence against you is a slam dunk.

- shortnfugly - 02-07-2006

LMAO - Arpi actually has Keyser cornered with truth..... Let's see what keyser says next, shall we? My money is self-deprecation, a change of target/subject, or just outright angry denial.....

And for the record Arpi - I AM SPARTACUS.....

Does that answer your question?

- Arpikarhu - 02-07-2006

HOLY FUCK!!! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!