CDIH
Beatles Vs. Rolling Stones - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Beatles Vs. Rolling Stones (/showthread.php?tid=10711)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- fbd - 10-27-2005

i love the rolling stones. i really do

but they could not lose by more. the way that i decide these kind of things is when a song by someone comes on my mp3 player, how often do i skip to the next one? with the stones, often. i need to be in the right mood. beatles, almost never, be it please please me or strawberry fields

- Hawt Baux - 10-27-2005

This is hard.

- GonzoStyle - 10-27-2005

tee hee

- Hawt Baux - 10-27-2005

I am not a huge fan of the Beatles. It's weird because growing up all i ever had to listen to were them and Clapton cause my mom fucking slobbered for their cocks but now i really have a soft spot for all their early work up to about Abbey Road and Revolver. The later stuff i only like a few songs here and there and pretty much think they started good but slowly turned to shit after the first few albums and were always overrated.

The Stones though, all their songs make me dance and sing no matter where i am, home, car, etc.

- Keyser Soze - 10-27-2005

Anyone who needs evidence that the Beatles are better than the Stones need only to watch Rock and Roll Circus to remove all doubt.

- Hawt Baux - 10-27-2005

I've never even heard of that movie.

- Keyser Soze - 10-27-2005

They've tried to hide it away.

- Hawt Baux - 10-27-2005

Well, i bet it's no All You Need is Cash.

- Star-Child - 10-27-2005

beatles for sure.

- Goatweed - 10-27-2005

wtf you cant vote twice!!!!

- Star-Child - 10-27-2005

I only voted once!

- diceisgod - 10-27-2005

The Stones have the Beatles beat in the White-Trash Anthem category.

- TheGMANN - 10-28-2005

Me and Sleeper against the world!

- Goatweed - 10-28-2005

Star-Child Wrote:I only voted once!
LIES!!!!

- Suzie - 10-28-2005

I was rasied by afficiandos of both groups, but this still wasn't a hard questio. For me it's automatic Beatles. I wonder which of the two my parents would pick. They're huge fans of both; "Something" was their wedding song but next month they're flying to Vegas to see the Stones. Mick Jagger and my mom have the same exact birthday so she thinks they're cosmicaly connected or something. Still I have a feeling they'd pick the Beatles for the same reasons the rest of us did. If I rememebr I'll ask them.

Having seen Cream (AMAZING) this week I'd have to put the founding power trio right up there with these two bands plus Zepplin, in the groundbreaking historical best of all time category.

- Arpikarhu - 10-28-2005

the stones in a landslide. regardless of how they have madde a mockery of themselves thee last 15 years, they get a bye for writting gimme shelter and sympathy for the devil. the beatles couldnt hold keith richards jock.

- GonzoStyle - 10-28-2005

we were doing so well just now and look what you did.

- Arpikarhu - 10-28-2005

i will never waver from my stand that if you take the stones at their best and the beatles at their best that the stones demolish the beatles.

- Gooch - 10-28-2005

no response is needed to that drivel.

- GonzoStyle - 10-28-2005

I tried so hard!