CDIH
Dear Mr. Rules don't apply to me guy. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Dear Mr. Rules don't apply to me guy. (/showthread.php?tid=10741)

- GonzoStyle - 11-03-2005

The scumbag who gets on the bus and doesn't have a metro card or exact change? What is this 1952, Ralph Kramden isn't here to make change for you fucko. Then scumbag proceeds to walk up the bus and ask for change of a dollar. Even if I had it I wouldn't give it to you, loadrag. Everyone else took the time out and made the small incovenience of either buying a metrocard or spending spending 25 cents on some useless item so the hindu guy would give them change, repeated three times of course to get 2 bucks in change..This fucker thinks the rules don't apply to him, he can't be bothered with such petty things cause he's special. I hate these scumbags who think they're so fuckin cool, that the rules don't apply to them. These are the same genetic mutants who bargain at stores with such cool lines as "come on, for me" like they're a celebrity or something. The same derelicts who double park in front of your car and then leave, while you then wait 20 minutes for them to come back and not even have the decency to apologize. That's when you grab a rock and smash his windshield.

This is to you fuckers, the too cool for school motherless fucks who think the "no cash" lane doesn't apply to you, the express lane in the supermarket should make the exception for your 79 items. The don't walk sign means everyone BUT you, as you hold out your disgusting fucking hand at my car like you're Jesus. Especially to you cretins who use the line "you know who I am" whenever you have an issue with some, "I know people"... Yeah and they all fuckin hate you and talk shit about you when you're not around.

Someone had to tell you, you're not special and yes the rules apply to you, especially you!

- fbd - 11-03-2005

this belongs in the FU forum, not here, ass F

- The Jays - 11-03-2005

what's the deal with zippers? I mean, do we really need them, or is YKK just yankiing our ykks?

- crx girl - 11-03-2005

they're the same people who try to walk onto the train when 50 people are trying to get out that one door.

- Goatweed - 11-03-2005

they should start accepting debit cards on buses.

- Silera - 11-03-2005

Bad idea. Have you ever waited to use an atm behind an immigrant in Union City?

- Jack - 11-03-2005

Goatweed Wrote:they should start accepting debit cards on buses.
And credit cards!

- Buttmunch - 11-03-2005

They should accept sperm donations.

- Mad - 11-03-2005

How about those annoying assholes who go in the exit door instead of the enter door, it's pure chaos.

- Keyser Soze - 11-03-2005

people who decide they're gonna switch lanes and cut in line in front of tolls. i especially hate the people who go in the ezpass lane and realize they dont have ezpass and sit there no knowing what to do rather than just drive through and pay the toll in the mail.

- Hawt Baux - 11-03-2005

How do you not know if you have Ezpass?!

they dont realize they're in the ezpass lane. fucking dolts.

- Danked - 11-03-2005

I hate people that complain on the internet instead of distributing some vigilante street justice.

Pretzel power activate! ZAP! BOOM! KAPOW!

viva la revolution!

- The Jays - 11-03-2005

And how bout the old guy who sits in the bathroom waiting for money?

Hello? I don't see any display of your wide selection of various colognes. Am I to leave this washroom unscented? Gee!

- The Sleeper - 11-03-2005

I hate that the NYC buses only allow coins. The LA ones accepted dollar bills like normal people

- diceisgod - 11-04-2005

Mass transport is for swine

- GonzoStyle - 11-04-2005

and jews, LOLOLOL.