CDIH
Fact Generators - Funny stuff - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Fact Generators - Funny stuff (/showthread.php?tid=10787)

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 11-16-2005

So my roommate found this site and we've been reading everything on it for a few hours now.

Chuck Norris Facts
Mr. T Facts
Vin Diesel Facts

Few of my favorites:

Chuck Norris only has sex with AIDS infested women to..."Put the sport back into it"

Chuck Norris once ate 9 bullets and they lodged in one of his massive chocolate loafs. We now call that chocolate loaf 50 Cent.

Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Crop circles are Vin's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the fuck down.

Vin Diesel once beat Super Mario Bros 3 without even touching his Nintendo controller. He just yelled at his TV in between bites of his "Filet of Child" sandwich, and the game beat itself out of fear.

When Vin Diesel does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

When Mr. T arrived in Pittsburg, he renamed it Pitysburg. When Mr. T arrived in Secaucus, he renamed it Baracus. And when Mr. T arrived in Delaware, he threw it into the Atlantic Ocean.

Originally the A-Team was named T-Team and consisted of Mr. T and six of his genetically engineered clones driving around in a van made of pure gold. Producers changed the format after every criminal known to man was killed in the pilot episode.

If you look right into Mr.T's eyes for more then quick two second bursts, you will crap out your internal organs in alphabetical order

As you can see this is awesome.

- The Jays - 11-16-2005

2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:So my roommate found this site and we've been reading everything on it for a few hours now.
how could you have possibly been reading those sites for hours?

only a fucking retard would do such a thing.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 11-16-2005

I just find the stuff funny. I am probably somewhat retarded.

- diceisgod - 11-16-2005

smoking dope and watching tbn > this

- QuickStop - 11-16-2005

i dont know, i laughed a lot reading those

- Keyser Soze - 11-16-2005

you would

- GonzoStyle - 11-17-2005

Quote:When Mr. T arrived in Pittsburg, he renamed it Pitysburg. When Mr. T arrived in Secaucus, he renamed it Baracus. And when Mr. T arrived in Delaware, he threw it into the Atlantic Ocean.

come on, thats funny!

- QuickStop - 11-17-2005

it really is. i enjoy it very much

- GonzoStyle - 11-18-2005

they just don't know funny when they see it.

- Black Lazerus - 11-19-2005

I pity both of you fools.

- GonzoStyle - 11-19-2005

see you found it funny, FOOL!

- Black Lazerus - 11-19-2005

Charles Manson fact generator = Internet gold