CDIH
The 2002 national champions are... - And the winner of the cdih ncaa pool is. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The 2002 national champions are... - And the winner of the cdih ncaa pool is. (/showthread.php?tid=1080)

- criticslovesnatch - 04-02-2002

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>The Maryland Terrapins!!!</span>

oh and i also happened to win the NCAA pool (hey arpi started a thread and he lost, i can start one and win) :bouncer:

last 2 hours of rioting were GREAT, huge bonfires and thousands of crazy fans...

WE WIN!!

- NaughtyAngel - 04-02-2002

<table style=filter:glow(color=Blue)>FUCK YOU FUCING BRAINWASHED FREAK!!!!</table>

- Skitchr4u - 04-02-2002

i still can't figure out why when a team wins the fans burn the city and break stuff...doesn't make sense to me

- The Sleeper - 04-02-2002

Quote:i still can't figure out why when a team wins the fans burn the city and break stuff...doesn't make sense to me
Because its fun?

- Faceman - 04-02-2002

Does this mean I can wear my Bart Simpson "Outta my way dude, I'm cramming for finals" University of Maryland t-shirt I bought a number of years ago without ridicule???? Go Terps!!!!!!!!

The Sleeper Wrote:
Quote:i still can't figure out why when a team wins the fans burn the city and break stuff...doesn't make sense to me
Because its fun?
damn right!!

- lent - 04-02-2002

CLS...tired from all of that rioting?

- Sean Cold - 04-02-2002

Fuck, I actually owe this man boob having red face painted douche bag ten bucks!

Fuck it, congrats man.

- Keyser Soze - 04-02-2002

congrats man, well played bracket. lets do it again next year.

- Cunt-Twat - 04-02-2002

only amateurs riot, duke knows how to win in style, and keep their town clean and safe!!
<table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>DUKE 2003!!</table>

- Faceman - 04-02-2002

Cunt-Twat Wrote:
only amateurs riot, duke knows how to win in style, and keep their town clean and safe!!
I'll say it so CLS doesn't have to <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>FUCK DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

- Cunt-Twat - 04-02-2002

face, he's ganna say it anyway!!

Cunt-Twat Wrote:
LOL since when does duke not riot?? its pretty well known that the only fans more insane than the ones at UMD are the cameron crazies...they've been known to do their share of rioting too believe-you-me.

and no need to say the Fuck Duke, we won and you lost :ha: LOL

- Cunt-Twat - 04-02-2002

yeah yeah, congats to maryland, but this is their first, i'll be nice cuz everyone knows duke will win next year anyway!!

let's go mets!!

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-03-2002

Congrats CLS...but we all know next years champs will be the Pace Setters! Smile

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

i won my pool at the theater. $600. congrats CLS. insufferable bastard!!

- criticslovesnatch - 04-03-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:i won my pool at the theater. $600. congrats CLS. insufferable bastard!!
yes, but i won here, so i still am the god of the picking and shit, or what ever you said in the other thread :lol:

I won my money pool too, only 80 bucks though.

my friend got 200 for second place, had oklahoma beat indiana he would have taken 800. bastard.