CDIH
A note to all the members - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A note to all the members (/showthread.php?tid=10840)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

A note to all the members - GonzoStyle - 12-02-2005

Ikonboard has gone bye bye, and we will be forced to move to a different software. The good news is that we will not lose any of the posts on the board, which jack worked hard to make sure of. We will also be changing hosts so for a while we will be using the colddayinhell.net URL but cdih.net will still work, it will just re-direct you.

We also sent out an e-mail to the other members as well, this post is for the 12 assholes who argue about derek jeter and O&A.

We are also throwing around ideas for possibly making a theme for the board, maybe attracting new fish for us to mock and send away crying.

Thanks

- The Jays - 12-02-2005

extremelyoverthelimit.com

- Goatweed - 12-02-2005

words hurt!

- GonzoStyle - 12-02-2005

not the theme we're looking for, my idea for a kareokee board got turned down.

- The Jays - 12-02-2005

we need a good niche to fit into!

- Goatweed - 12-02-2005

I tried to get Miss Bear to sign on, but she's too busy filming bukkake flicks.

- The Jays - 12-02-2005

when will people learn that cum on the face does not make cosmetic miracles happen?

- Goatweed - 12-02-2005

Gonzo, comment?

- The Jays - 12-02-2005

We can pretend we are a new upstart messageboard every week, each week, we tackle a new board theme, and then we try to attract new fans of the specific theme, and then fuck with them when the next week comes and we reveal who we truely are!

Goatweed Wrote:Gonzo, comment?
it doesn't.

- Keyser Soze - 12-02-2005

ha, i was against the theme idea but jay's idea is brilliant.

- The Jays - 12-02-2005

you take the faggy artistic/archive forum, and make it the top, and its main topic changes each week, i.e. o and a general discussion, ER General Discussion, we take some subject which we all agree on each week, find a messageboard, and mimic it, and then spend one week trying to get new people to come by. we make the default skin something with a different banner, which i could throw together quick each week.

thats a frighteningly good idea,

- TheGMANN - 12-02-2005

Genious

- crx girl - 12-02-2005

will it matter that i don't know my password

- Goatweed - 12-02-2005

probably

only to goat

- Goatweed - 12-02-2005

PW : "heartbreaker"

- fbd - 12-02-2005

that idea is possibly the best one i've ever heard about anything

edit three seconds later-although it means we get plenty of new members...theres a reason why we dont get new members and our current ones dwindle...we're a buch of inside joke making assholes who cant stand typical message board folk and run people off in a week or three

Edited By fbd on 1133505824

well it's tough not to have inside jokes when some of us have been posting for upwards of 4+ years together, 5 1/2 in my case. I don't think we're as inside joke as we used to be though, but I will agree on the running people off thing.

But I gotta admit at first jays idea seemed pretty silly but it's sounding better by the second, plus at the same time we don't have to think of some lame "thing" we have to be, we can switch it up anytime we wish. Too bad we missed out on being the carlosdelgadospeculationforums.com