CDIH
Petition to Ban the Tomato Permanently... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Petition to Ban the Tomato Permanently... (/showthread.php?tid=10870)

Pages: 1 2 3

Petition to Ban the Tomato Permanently... - Jack - 12-07-2005

He thinks Arpi should be a mod.

I think he should be banned for comments like that.

- Goatweed - 12-07-2005

agreed, but not for the comment as much as my hatred of tomatoes in general.

- Danked - 12-07-2005

I like tomatoes and I like tomato soup, but for some reason I hate tomato boys.

- Arpikarhu - 12-07-2005

if you people really thought about it, i should be a mod. i would make shit exciting around here. but the days of TOG of my campaigning for it are over.
Jack is just a mincy bitch who thinks a good time is searching his fat rolls for twinkie particles.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 12-07-2005

This vote is actually closer than I thought it would be. And seeing as how 7 votes have been cast what happens in the event of a tie?

Anyone want to lay the odds for this one? I suck at that.

- The Jays - 12-07-2005

I vote no.

Many of high profile CDIH elites have supported Arpi for Mod campaigns in the past, and to ban 2 Tired for merely parroting their pleas would thus call for the banning of all who have ever contributed to the Arpi for Mod campaigns.

- Arpikarhu - 12-08-2005

lest we all forget:

Nominated for," 2005 poster of the year", by 4 out of 6 mods!

- The Jays - 12-08-2005

link plz

- Arpikarhu - 12-08-2005

i cant. the forum where it is located is for mods and admins only.

- Hawt Baux - 12-08-2005

Make him a Mod.

- Arpikarhu - 12-08-2005

i dont think you have the pull that you might think that you do.

- The Jays - 12-08-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:i cant. the forum where it is located is for mods and admins only.

must be just admins only

- Hawt Baux - 12-08-2005

I don't think that it was a matter of telling, so much as it was a matter of a vote.

And now i revoke that vote on the count of you can't accept when people are being nice to you.

- Arpikarhu - 12-08-2005

you cant get into the executive suite?

you are a mere shell of a mod.

- Keyser Soze - 12-08-2005

wow, thats some top secret info you were able to get ahold of gumshoe. the fellas down at the theater must be impressed.

- Arpikarhu - 12-08-2005

i never said anything about it. he asked me to link it and i explained that i couldnt.
you are just making shit up in your head to try and pick a fight.

you will get no such satisfaction from me, sweety. ::KISS!::

- Arpikarhu - 12-08-2005

Hawt Baux Wrote:I don't think that it was a matter of telling, so much as it was a matter of a vote.

And now i revoke that vote on the count of you can't accept when people are being nice to you.

you took it the wrong way. i wasnt being mean. plus, there will never be a vote on that idea, ever.

- Keyser Soze - 12-08-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:i never said anything about it. he asked me to link it and i explained that i couldnt.
you are just making shit up in your head to try and pick a fight.

you will get no such satisfaction from me, sweety. ::KISS!::

i made nothing up. i just pointed out that you discovered something that was posted in ES and now you think you're cute cause of it.

- Arpikarhu - 12-08-2005

i am more than cute, i am sexilicious!!!

- GonzoStyle - 12-08-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:you will get no such satisfaction from me, sweety. ::KISS!::

all that line needed was a "kumquat" in it and I woulda sworn that gooch posted that, you're slippin.