CDIH
R.I.P. Richard Pryor - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: R.I.P. Richard Pryor (/showthread.php?tid=10886)

Pages: 1 2

R.I.P. Richard Pryor - Buttmunch - 12-10-2005

Richard Pryor died today at the age of 65.

He was a funny fuck.

- Mad - 12-10-2005

R.I.P.

Who had him in the death pool?

- The Sleeper - 12-10-2005

ME!

- HedCold - 12-10-2005

we have a death pool? maybe their shoud be a thread for all that information to go in

- Black Lazerus - 12-10-2005

we all should do some blow for the passing of the funnest man in america

- The Jays - 12-10-2005

i think we should all freebase and light ourselves on fire

- HedCold - 12-10-2005

we should all eat fatty foods and try to induce a heart attack in his honor

- Arpikarhu - 12-10-2005

big deal. he could have been dead for the last 15 years and nobody would have noticed.

- Mad - 12-10-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:big deal. he could have been dead for the last 15 years and nobody would have noticed.

Much like yourself?

- The Sleeper - 12-10-2005

OHHH SNAP

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-10-2005

holy crap, that was amazing

- Black Lazerus - 12-10-2005

yo mad has been on a roll for weeks

- Mad - 12-11-2005

I'm making my naughty or nice list and checking THREE times.

- Arpikarhu - 12-11-2005

Mad Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:big deal. he could have been dead for the last 15 years and nobody would have noticed.

Much like yourself?

it hurts cause its true

- Goatweed - 12-11-2005

he was a funny nigger.

- GonzoStyle - 12-11-2005

the funniest stand up ever, it's true that he has been as good as dead for many years now professionally but his comedy will never die.

The man was a fuckin genius, it's a hard toss up between him and carlin but I go with pryor.

- Tequila - 12-12-2005

R.I.P.

One of the funniest movies has to be Silver Streak, honorable mention very fucking funny also "See no Evil, Hear no Evil."

- Arpikarhu - 12-12-2005

Tequila Wrote:One of the funniest movies has to be Silver Streak, honorable mention very fucking funny also "See no Evil, Hear no Evil."

this immediately disqualifies you from any conversation about richard pryor.

albert brooks once said in regards to how bad movies generally are, " if aliens came down to earth and only saw richard pryors movies then they would never know that he was really funny".

- fbd - 12-12-2005

arpi, he's a fucking retard. let him live his life thinking brewster's millions was comedy gold and just hope that he gets hit by a truck tomorrow

- GonzoStyle - 12-13-2005

Chris Rock is the same way, beyond brilliant as a stand up yet so shitty in movies.

Though Stir-Crazy wasn't that bad.

The epitome of his comedy to me was always when he did his Mudbone character in his stand up, especially the bit "Little Feets".