CDIH
If there was an award for.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: If there was an award for.... (/showthread.php?tid=10906)

If there was an award for.... - Arpikarhu - 12-14-2005

best sig pic/avatar combo, danked should win for his current display. dwight and seven up, i love it!!

- Danked - 12-14-2005

I hereby nominate myself.

- lush - 12-14-2005

I second or third it. I don't know if voting for yourself counts

- Danked - 12-14-2005

Shucks.

- lush - 12-14-2005

Oh and thanks for voting for me.

- Arpikarhu - 12-14-2005

i have already made my voting choice known

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-14-2005

Quote:I have been Michael's number two guy for about five years, and we make a great team. We're like one of those classic famous teams. He's like Mozart and I'm like Mozart's friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy.

dwight for president!

- Danked - 12-14-2005

Quote:I think one of the greatest things about modern America is the computerization of medical records. As a volunteer sheriff I can look up anyone’s psychiatric records or surgical histories. Yeast infections…there are a huge number of yeast infections in this county. Probably…because we’re downriver…from that old bread factory…

- Arpikarhu - 12-14-2005

Quote: I come from a long line of fighters. My maternal grandfather was the toughest guy I ever knew. World War II veteran. Killed 20 men then spent the rest of the war in an allied prison camp. My father battled blood pressure and obesity all his life. Different kind of fight.

- Danked - 12-15-2005

Quote:Actually, I do own property. My grandfather left me a 60-acre working beet farm. I run it with my cousin Mose. We sell beets to the local stores and restaurants. It’s a nice little farm…sometimes teenagers use it for sex.

- Arpikarhu - 12-15-2005

Quote:The purse-girl hits everything on my checklist. Creamy skin. Straight teeth. Curly hair. Amazing breasts. Not for me, for my children. The Schrutes produce very thirsty babies.

- Black Lazerus - 12-15-2005

Quote:Dwight Schrute: The problem, Jim, is that people who are really suffering from a medical condition won't receive the care they need because someone in this office is coming up with ridiculous stuff. Count Choculitis.
Jim Halpert: Sounds Tough.
Dwight Schrute: Why did you write that down, Jim? Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?

- Danked - 12-15-2005

I have to mention that the first season DVD is definitely worth the purchase. There is almost twice as much content per episode with all the deleted scenes and it's just as hysterical as what we've seen on TV.

Still haven't listened to the commentary, but I've heard good things.

- Arpikarhu - 12-15-2005

dwight schrute is a god!

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-15-2005

THE god

- Danked - 12-15-2005

Assistant to the god.