CDIH
2005 Year End Awards: Category 4 - Lifetime Achievement - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 2005 Year End Awards: Category 4 - Lifetime Achievement (/showthread.php?tid=10913)

Pages: 1 2 3

2005 Year End Awards: Category 4 - Lifetime Achievement - GonzoStyle - 12-16-2005

This is a new category for the year end awards. This is a category for people who may not be always nominated for the awards but have been around a while and have consistently performed well. It's basically a whole body of work over the years, like the honorary oscar. Choose Wisely, it's an overall thing of quality, consistency and overall contributions.

(*) next to the nominees name means they were a unanimous choice for the category.

- TheGMANN - 12-16-2005

I dont like anyone on this list

therefore I will refrain from voting

- Arpikarhu - 12-16-2005

how could i have not been nominated for this?!?!? i owned this place the first year and a half! i will not be voting.

- The Jays - 12-16-2005

voted crx for providing years of material for gonzo to make fun of

- Arpikarhu - 12-16-2005

how could you all forget the madness of my 2 modships? the arpikenlu weeks? "this thread sucks"? my grumpy, OAS, seph wars?Bland, The Squirrel, BOB? Drew Henson? How ccould all of this been forgotten?!?! What has CRX done? nothing!!
this is bullshit! it has nothing to do with lifetime achievment!

- The Jays - 12-16-2005

you have enough awards, besides,

Quote:Nominated for," 2005 poster of the year", by 4 out of 6 mods!

- Arpikarhu - 12-16-2005

love me or hate me, doesnt matter, i should have been nominated. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!

- HedCold - 12-16-2005

if there was more bloody anus going around everyone would be happier

- Arpikarhu - 12-16-2005

AN OUTRAGE!!

- Danked - 12-16-2005

Without Jack we'd have one less person to make fun of and no place to do it.

- Mad - 12-16-2005

Blah, blah, blah.

- Keyser Soze - 12-16-2005

jack put the fucking bathrooms in this place.

- fbd - 12-16-2005

this is fucking hard...jack is amazing at keeping this place up and running, hedcold is very good at providing some really underrated funny shit, the anus, while rarely sighted, never disapoints, and crx was great back in the days before she only posted at 6AM drunk and incoherent

i'll vote tomorrow

- Buttmunch - 12-16-2005

I sense a great deal of pity at the inclusion of my name in this topic.

- Arpikarhu - 12-16-2005

this is a load of horseshit!

- Jack - 12-16-2005

I am enjoying your pain, abeit real or faked, just a little too much.

Tell us again about how great you are.

- Arpikarhu - 12-16-2005

your schaudenfreude is showing, fat boy.

- Jack - 12-16-2005

It's a guilty pleasure...

What can I say. Your pain makes me feel all warm and tingly inside.

- Arpikarhu - 12-16-2005

i am glad that i can provide a brief distraction from the lonely horror that is your life, butterball.

- Jack - 12-16-2005

It's these brief moments that help me to cling to life. Without them, I surely would have offed myself a long time ago.