CDIH
York peppermint patties or junior mints? - Which do you prefer? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: York peppermint patties or junior mints? - Which do you prefer? (/showthread.php?tid=1097)

Pages: 1 2

- The Sleeper - 04-03-2002

Everytime I'm at the deli, I have a tough time picking between the two. I think I'd go with York overall because it just seems like you are getting more for your 65 cents. Which is your preference? <font color="EEEEEE">

Edited By The Sleeper on April 03 2002 at 1:47

- Kid Afrika - 04-03-2002

Junior Mints are definitely more enjoyable over time. But, there's nothing like the first bite into a york peppermint patty.

- DGW - 04-03-2002

Isn't one just a larger version of the other?

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

i have to go with junior mints cause if you get bored they are easier to throw

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-03-2002

i dont care for either of em. but getting a hummer after your other half eats one is really interesting.

Quote:Isn't one just a larger version of the other?
Well that's why its such a tough choice. It's more about packaging, size, and like Kid A mentioned, the feeling you get when you bite into a York vs the feeling of putting several Junior Mints in your mouth. Taste isn't really an issue.

- Galt - 04-03-2002

Are these frozen or room temperature? Because frozen Peppermint Patties are one of the all time great frozen snacks (Charleston Chews, Snickers, and grapes are also up there). Room temperature, I'd probably have to go with Junior Mints since it's quicker and therefore more rewarding

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

junior mints are also more fun to squeeze between your fingers

- Hey Ladi - 04-03-2002

More chocolate on the junior mints, and you can stretch out the minty experience.

- Sluggo - 04-03-2002

Andes Mints are way bettar than both.

Quote:i have to go with junior mints cause if you get bored they are easier to throw
Quote:junior mints are also more fun to squeeze between your fingers
Both excellent points, you many have just convinced me to switch allegiances.

- DGW - 04-03-2002

Quote:It's more about packaging, size, and like Kid A mentioned, the feeling you get when you bite into
Faegget!

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

my final argument for junior mints is that after you finish them, if you blow into the empty box it makes a cool whistling sound

- Hey Ladi - 04-03-2002

Quote:Andes Mints are way bettar than both.
Plus, you get to make fun little shapes out of the paper.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-03-2002

Hmmm I may try ditching the jolly ranchers and blowpops im using and try some juior mints as bait.
i mean it does have junior in the name already they are more gooder.

Quote:my final argument for junior mints is that after you finish them, if you blow into the empty box it makes a cool whistling sound
Another well thought out argument, but the York wrapper is better because it can act doubly as a fun house mirror.

Edited By The Sleeper on April 03 2002 at 1:59

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

Quote:Another well thought out argument, but the York wrapper is better because it can act doubly as a fun house mirror.

it seems that you have already decided on the york peppermint pattie and merely started this thread
to receive validation from us

Quote:it seems that you have already decided on the york peppermint pattie and merely started this thread
to receive validation from us
You sound bitter, I think a York Peppermint Patty will cheer you right up.

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

Quote:You sound bitter, I think a York Peppermint Patty will cheer you right up.
i prefer the junior mints

- Luna - 04-03-2002

York Peppermint patties are the way to go.
Although, they remind me of my mischievous high school days. :o