CDIH
Death Pool 2006 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Death Pool 2006 (/showthread.php?tid=11011)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- Goatweed - 01-06-2006

did anyone have Lou Rawls?

Quote:LOS ANGELES (AP) - Grammy Award-winning singer Lou Rawls has died of lung cancer in Los Angeles. He was 72.

The velvet-voiced singer started as a church choir boy and went on to sell more than 40 million albums. He won three Grammy Awards in a career that spanned nearly five decades and a range of genres.

Rawls died this morning at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He was hospitalized last month.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060106/D8EV971O0.html

- Tequila - 01-06-2006

No. But I was going to pick him instead of Clint Eastwood to make my list complete.

- The Jays - 01-06-2006

i wanna edit laz's first post in this thread and use that to post everyone's current lists and scores. scrolling and searching the threads for every list is annoying to me.

- diceisgod - 01-07-2006

Put all the names in notepad or word and do a Find All or something like that.

- coppelia - 01-07-2006

I always notice this wayyyy after its started.... makes it so much more difficult.....

- diceisgod - 01-07-2006

you mean always like that one last time?

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2006

coppelia Wrote:I always notice this wayyyy after its started.... makes it so much more difficult.....

i transfer all of my picks to you. welcome to the game.

- diceisgod - 01-07-2006

are you still being a little salty bitchikarhu?

- coppelia - 01-07-2006

diceisgod Wrote:you mean always like that one last time?

well it has happened everytime i've thought to participate... in my mind that qualifies me to use the term "always"

- coppelia - 01-07-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:
coppelia Wrote:I always notice this wayyyy after its started.... makes it so much more difficult.....

i transfer all of my picks to you. welcome to the game.

i think i did alright by myself last time... but thanks anyway bud

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2006

diceisgod Wrote:are you still being a little salty bitchikarhu?

if you mean, am i participating in this game, then the answer is no.

- diceisgod - 01-07-2006

my authority on this matter just burns your ass, doesn't it?

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2006

not at all. you can say what you like. it doesnt force my participation. keeping my name and picks is an empty gesture that destroys the integrity of your little game by removing those names from the list actual participants can use.

- diceisgod - 01-07-2006

I'M ARPIKARHU! NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DOHU!!

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2006

damn straight!

- Keyser Soze - 01-07-2006

HUSKER DU!

- Adolf - 01-07-2006

diceisgod Wrote:I'M ARPIKARHU! NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DOHU!!

that made me chortle

- Galt - 01-07-2006

I have both Rawls and Sharon in my dead pool. I am king.

- Sir O - 01-08-2006

The Jays Wrote:summerall's a fine pick. because of the death pool, now I look for those behind the scenes stories about famous people's livers; always good for some knowledge on the death clocks

"we'd get to the airport, and drink, then we'd fly, and drink, then we'd arrive, and we'd drink, then we'd get to the cab and drink, then we'd get to the hotel, and then drink while we waited for our bags, then we'd get to our rooms and drink from the minibar, then we'd go to dinner and drink, then we'd go and drink, then we'd go to bed and drink, then we'd get our wake up call and drink, then we'd get to the stadium and drink, then the game would start, and it was all business, and that was our life for 27 years!"

Ouch...sounds like me.

- Tequila - 01-09-2006

diceisgod Wrote:are you still being a little salty bitchikarhu?

Thats fuckin funny!!!11

Quote:I'M ARPIKARHU! NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DOHU!!

Thats even funnier!!!!!!!!!!!11