CDIH
This is the sort of shit that gives us jews a bad name! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: This is the sort of shit that gives us jews a bad name! (/showthread.php?tid=11067)

Pages: 1 2

This is the sort of shit that gives us jews a bad name! - Arpikarhu - 01-07-2006

Quote:
Don Hogan Charles/The New York Times
Orthodox Jewish men visited Gracie Mansion Thursday for a meeting with Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg.
When one of the most revered Orthodox leaders, Rabbi David Niederman, addressed the throngs, he praised the mayor for his push to create more affordable housing, his takeover of the public schools and his support for the constitutional separation of church and state.

For many in the crowd, the last reference was code for the administration's decision to hold off from taking action against an ancient form of ritualistic circumcision practiced by some Hasidic rabbis that had been linked to three cases of neonatal herpes in late 2004, one of them fatal.

But now, with the election over, the city's Health Department, while not banning the procedure, is angering those Hasidic leaders just the same by pushing a public health campaign against the rite, in which the practitioner, or mohel, sucks the blood from the circumcision wound to clean it. The department took the action after linking the rite to additional cases of herpes in infants, one of whom suffered brain damage as a result.

Re: This is the sort of shit that gives us jews a bad name! - Danked - 01-07-2006

That is just all sorts of fucked up.

And I don't think it gives jews a bad name necessarily. Most people probably are aware that there are different sects of judaism just like there are in any other religion. This is just a really extreme example with horrible implications.

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2006

nice explanation, mr. i dont want anyone offended peacemaker.

- Danked - 01-07-2006

You know what?

You're a jerk!

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2006

hey! i have nothing but love for you. you know that. but lately you have been a bit of a party pooper. i tell you this out of love.

- Danked - 01-07-2006

Lately? Once. That thread.

Sorry I called you a jerk.

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2006

i didnt say i had alot of examples.

but anyway, thanks. i feel better now. back to blood sucking rabbis!

- Danked - 01-07-2006

That is just all sorts of fucked up!

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2006

tell me about it!

- Keyser Soze - 01-07-2006

cocksuckers.

- Adolf - 01-07-2006

sucking blood from an infants dick... what's the issue?

The real groundbreaker was the jew thanking him for building more "affordable housing", which means more slum buildings for the chosen people to collect rent off of.

cocksucker slumlord

- Adolf - 01-07-2006

it's like a fuckin echo.

its like a fuckin echo

- Adolf - 01-07-2006

don't you do that shit!!!

meow

- Adolf - 01-07-2006

I get it, I wonder if you did.