CDIH
Summary of tv shows - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Summary of tv shows (/showthread.php?tid=11135)

Summary of tv shows - diceisgod - 01-18-2006

This is my summary thread where I will post summaries of random shows I watch.

Star Trek; the Next Generation
This was the introduction of Dr. Polaski to the series who is pretty old and probably has a pummeled pussy. I'll bet she was hot back in the day though. She pretty much was acting like a cunt the whole time like for example she called "Day-ta"...."Dah-ta" and I think Data wanted to punch her pussy. So anyway, Councellor Troy got pregnant by some alien being. It looked like a really bright little asshole and it went right up her pussy while she was sleeping . The pregnancy only lasted a matter of hours and was mysteriously accelerated somehow. It came out of her pussy with no problem and she felt no pain before and during the birth. After the birth her pussy healed up right away and the child continued to mature at an unbelievable rate.

Meanwhile the Enterprise is off to transport some highly toxic materials from some laboratory to take some niggers who are dying on another planet from some kind of space aids disease. So they beam this shit into a containment area and then surprise surprise something gets fucked up and the shit starts to grow. Some kind of strange radiation is causing the problem. RED ALERT!

Throughout the whole episode Commander Crusher (who was the ex-doctors son) is set to leave the Enterprise. So he's upset and goes to the bar, starts rappin with the negro Whoopy and she tells him hey buddy why don't you stay and stop being like such a fucking little pussy like. So he's like yeah good idea SPOOK! So Crusher is like hey bald fuck (Captain Picard I wanna stay. He's like OH YEAH!?! He's like YEAH FUCKO!

So back to Troy and her little bastard. Well this kid's a fucking kook to begin with. He's about the equivalent of a 10 year old by this point even though he was born yesterday. He sticks his little fingers into hot soup on purpose just see what it feels like. So all of a sudden he says he's got to leave now ie he's going to die. He says beacuse it will be very bad for everyone if he stays. Troy flips out and calls for the doctor. So Data and the Doc arrive and Data determines that the kid is the source of the radiation. Big surprise! So the kid dies and the ship is saved. The kids corpse transforms back into a little bright asshole type thing, consoles Troy the hysterical bitch. Jordi the guy with the visor reports that the containment field is all better. Turns out that the little asshole was a curious lifeform who wanted to stop by and check them out. The end.

- HedCold - 01-18-2006

is this the suprise?

- diceisgod - 01-18-2006

the kid was the source of the radiation!

- The Jays - 01-18-2006

goat will love this

- Goatweed - 01-18-2006

I hated when they brought Pulaski to the show - Gates McFadden wasn't sure about remaining n the series so they brought that old cunt back - yes, back. She was on the original series, but not as Pulaski and not as a recurring character.

And wil wheaton's character was a pussy.

- diceisgod - 02-02-2006

So i was watching Star Trek agian.

So this research outpst was attached by a race known as "The Gathers" So Picard wants to put an end to this shit. Then he goes to the gatherers home land where they have been outcasted. He goes to the head bitch in charge and she's like no way. Picard's like your damn skippy right we's a do this shit.

So the Leader goes to the enterprise and she's got a hot bitch slave girl. Commander Riker wants a peice of that sweet pussah! He's showin her the food proceessor cause her master wants her to cooks some grub and shit. And Riker's like what's your specialty? And she's like I aint got one and he's like i bet you do and that shit's between your hot little legs!

So they meet up with one of the leaders of the gatherers and he's a dick at first and then he's like let's do this shit remmy. Meanwhile the slave girl wastes one of the old guys who apparently was part of some clan she hates. They go to the asteroid belt where the head leader of the outcasts is and the other head guy from the gatherers is like giving wesley a whole bunch of shit and he's like dude your just a little bitch how the hell are you piloting this ship!

So in the meantime the slave girl has some free time and her master's like hey why don't you go give riker some of that pussah! So she goes and says take this fucking pussy, slay me, mother fucker! And riker turns into a little pussy and is like ohhh i want you to do this freely and not as a slave and she's like oh noes i can't do dat boohoo.

So meanwhile wesley's milf figures some shit out and all of a sudden it's known that the little slave girl is a murderer and what do you know the leader of the gatherers is a member of this old clan and she's gonna whack his ass. So riker goes to interrupt the meeting and is like don't do dat bitch ands stuns her. But she's like oh I must and it turns out she's got super powers, altered cells, etc and the stuns don't work. So riker ups the charge a couple times until it completely vaporizes her and her sweet ass! The leader of the gatherers is like i owe you one nigga and the leader of the planet and he hammer out a deal and that's that.

- Adolf - 02-02-2006

at least you have the excuse of snorting heroin, whats everyone elses excuse for watching star trek?

- Goatweed - 02-02-2006

I'm a geek.

- diceisgod - 02-02-2006

you seen that episode? remember the blond chick with the shit on her face? hot

- Goatweed - 02-02-2006

it sounds familiar, yeah.

- Keyser Soze - 02-02-2006

what other random shows does DIG watch?

- Galt - 02-02-2006

la hoo sa her