CDIH
Chuck finley - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Chuck finley (/showthread.php?tid=1115)

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-04-2002

Doh! I accidentally posted this before I got to write the end of the subect.....what a fucking pussy....he got beat up by his wife and she got arrested. HA!

Finley's wife arrested on spousal abuse charges

Associated Press

SANTA ANA, Calif. -- Actress Tawny Kitaen, wife of Cleveland Indians pitcher Chuck Finley, was charged Wednesday with spousal abuse and battery for allegedly attacking her husband.

Kitaen was arrested Monday night after arguing with Finley as they drove home from dinner, said Tori Richards, spokeswoman for the Orange County district attorney's office.

She was released from jail Wednesday night and left in a limousine. She did not speak as she walked past a gauntlet of reporters and photographers.

The charges were revealed the same day Finley was scheduled to make his season debut against his former team, the Anaheim Angels, for whom he pitched for 14 seasons.

Finley was scratched from his start and did not come to the stadium. Ryan Drese got the start in Finley's place.

Indians general manager Mark Shapiro said there was nothing physically wrong with Finley, but, "Chuck called me today to say that he wouldn't be able to make the game tonight."

"He did not feel like he could make it to the ballpark, wouldn't be able to pitch," he said.

Shapiro said Finley is expected to join the team in Detroit, where the Indians open a three-game series on Friday.

"My attitude is, it's the same as with any player in the organization. Everyone has issues outside of being a major league player that they have to deal with in life," Shapiro said. "It's a tough thing to go through when you're in an environment like this."

A third party called 911 after the couple arrived at their Newport Beach home, Richards said. Police arrested Kitaen after noticing abrasions and scrapes on the 39-year-old Finley.

Kitaen, 40, was ordered released Wednesday on her own recognizance from Orange County Jail. If convicted of the two misdemeanor counts, she faces up to a year in jail and a $6,000 fine.

A judge issued a restraining order against Kitaen, ordering her to have no contact with Finley. Richards said Kitaen will live in the Newport Beach home, while Finley will live elsewhere.

He was driving Monday night when the couple began arguing, and Kitaen kicked him with her high-heeled shoes, Richards said.

"She kicked him in the thigh, in the leg, in the arm, she grabbed his ear and twisted it," Richards said. "At one point, her high-heel shoe was on top of his foot pressing the accelerator to the ground."

Kitaen, whose real name is Julie, and Finley were married in 1997. They have two daughters.

Kitaen is best known for her role in the 1984 Tom Hanks movie "Bachelor Party." She's also appeared in such TV shows as "Seinfeld," "Married ... with Children," and "The Howard Stern Show."

She was previously married to David Coverdale, lead singer for the British heavy metal band Whitesnake.

"What he's going through are the regular ups and downs people go through in their personal life," Shapiro said. "His priority right now is his family. My sentiment to him was to take as much time as he needed to tend to his personal matters."

Edited By PollyannaFlower46 on April 04 2002 at 10:46

- Metalfan - 04-04-2002

Wait! He's married to that piece of ass???? Fucking David Coverdale must be in a drug and alcohol induced coma as a result... :roflmao:

- Galt - 04-04-2002

Quote:Wait! He's married to that piece of ass???? Fucking David Coverdale must be in a drug and alcohol induced coma as a result...

Remember, it's good 15 years since she was in her heyday. She's probably not that hot anymore. And if she was whupping him like I heard, it means she's probably gained about 30 pounds of mass, and could just be downright scary.

- HedCold - 04-04-2002

from what i remember in sports illustrated swimsuit issue a couple of years ago, she was pretty hot

- Metalfan - 04-04-2002

Quote:Remember, it's good 15 years since she was in her heyday. She's probably not that hot anymore

Yeah, and you could buy and sell everyone on the board, right? :lol:

- Galt - 04-04-2002

No, that's Arpi. He's the rich one.

- Keyser Soze - 04-04-2002

She can beat me anytime she wants.

- McBourbon - 04-04-2002

They were showing Tawny's mug shots on TV here in Cleveland.....she looks HORRIBLE! Plus, as she was walking out of the courtroom, they had footage of her in this oversized, black flowing robe of some kind....almost like the Grim Reaper, but without the hood. She looked fat, tired, and the closeup on her dye job made her look like a retarded kid out in Orange County had been coloring her hair for a chance to take his helmet off for 5 minutes at a time.

Someone please find and post these pics.

- HedCold - 04-04-2002

here im to lazy to upload the pic to a server, its not the mugshots though

Edited By HedCold on April 04 2002 at 2:15

Beat you all to it.

[Image: tawny_k.jpg]

- McBourbon - 04-04-2002

That's the one...nice work, Soze.

- DGW - 04-04-2002

Oh my God! What happened to her?

Gravity is a bitch.

- McBourbon - 04-04-2002

Gravity? That looks a whole lot more like complacency. "I've got my major league pitcher husband and 2 million in the bank, plus I live in Orange County, California and I'm famous.....who the fuck do I need to impress?"

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-06-2002

I just discovered something funnier than all of this story last night....I forgot that Finley is on my fantasy team! Sad

- lent - 04-07-2002

This bitch looks like she got hit by an ugly stick.
Hopefully this pitcher makes enough to get a deccent whore or two.

- Keyser Soze - 04-18-2002

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/kitaenrx1.shtml">http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/kitaenrx1.shtml</a><!-- m -->

- Galt - 04-18-2002

The fucking pussy allowed his wife to name their children Wynter and Raine. Dickless faggot. He probably wears panties.