CDIH
big thanks to shortnfugly...... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: big thanks to shortnfugly...... (/showthread.php?tid=11323)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

I would bang her....
then auction off the watering can I kept her flesh moist with on ebay.

- Keyser Soze - 02-06-2006

Gooch Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:thanks for confirming what we already knew, you're a fat old faggot.

talking to me?
no, the guy who couldnt fuck hawt because he hasnt seen his dick in the past 15 years.

- Gooch - 02-06-2006

we'll i've seen mine more recent. i'll view that as a complete No.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

Is this cutting edge for you?

usually the weight jokes go further if the person has a weight problem.....

are you going to try fooling anyone into thinking you're actually an attractive, slender person?

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

no.....

but enough people have met me to refute the "fat can't see his dick" nonsense you are spouting....

I'm just saying if you are gonna attack someone.. it should have a grain of truth to it... otherwise you're just babblin nonsense....

which is why the "lame" and "suck" attacks have ya rattled.

why don't you post your picture so we can evaluate you like you've done with hawt, internet tough guy?

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

do you like to evaluate men?

personally I'd rather not have you evaluate my picture..... cause it's rather gay.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

PS,
if you want to attack me with something a bit on the truthful side...
use the small dick angle....
I'm on the small side of average.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-06-2006

keyser always wants to see pictures of guys

no, because you're afraid we will pick you apart the same way you beat up a little girl on the internet you fat fucking faggot.

i dare you to show up in person somewhere and say those same things about her where 99% of us are present and watch you try to leave without being carried out.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

maybe his "sucking" goes beyond posting ability.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

who are the 99% that I need to be sweatin?

and what happened to the ball busting that goes on?

or are we not allowed to bust balls with women who's pants you are trying to get into?

wow, gay jokes, thats real cutting edge posting. keep trying to change the subject to deflect the fact that you're a fucking loser who picks on girls and won't post his pictures because you know everyone here will have a field day with them for months.

so kenny, if we're just busting balls, post your picture so we can bust yours, or are you afraid to remove all doubt that you lack a pair?

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

hey if you to get into her pants,
you'll need the name of a good tailor....
you know to take in some of the material in the ass.

i'll start the bounty at $50 to the first person who can provide me with ken's picture. anyone else who wants to chip in, feel free.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:no, because you're afraid we will pick you apart the same way you beat up a little girl on the internet you fat fucking faggot.

hey dipshit... can you clarify something for me?

I've always approached this board as an equal opportunity offender, busting on the men and women equally....

I have seen you attack women here before as well... and never saw it as a reason to threaten you with physical violence....

so what women here are beyond reproach... just so I know.

you are such a fucking joke.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

I hereby announce I do NOT grant Keyser permission to post my picture, denying him the ability to do so within board rules.

its equal opportunity if you give the person the same opportunity to rip you to pieces, you spineless faggot. i'd like to see you do the same in a bar when the rest of us are all standing around you, but i guarantee you'd be to big of a pussy to even show up.

- Mad - 02-06-2006

JUST SHOW UP KEN.