CDIH
big thanks to shortnfugly...... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: big thanks to shortnfugly...... (/showthread.php?tid=11323)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Keyser Soze - 02-06-2006

Ken'sPen Wrote:I hereby announce I do NOT grant Keyser permission to post my picture, denying him the ability to do so within board rules.

just like i thought, you ball-less wonder. go ahead, keep running your mouth with shit you can't back up.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

who's "the rest of us",
why is it you seem to need a posse behind you?

typical fuckin wop to need his buddies around to make a move.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

sweetie....
you never got back to me.......

which of the ladies on the board is it permissible to mock?
and which are you trying to bang.....

cause I'll do my best, ya know, not to mess up your action.

trust me, i wouldnt need any help to make you eat your words, and i'm not referring to a single thing you've ever said to me. i could give a shit what you think about me, you're a shit stain that doesn't register on my emotional radar. you crossed the line when you started attacking a girl who isn't even here to defend herself.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

see the above and get back to me.

the reason why you're a spineless little cunt is because you're not man enough to let her evaluate you the same way you're doing. if you wanna take shots at someone, don't hide behind your keyboard, you fucking geek.

take shots at every woman on the board, but give them the same opportunity to mock what a mess you are and post your picture.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

no....

If I wanted my picture posted,
I would do so.

obviously she felt good enough about herself to post her picture and welcomed the feedback.

What part of that are you too stupid to understand?

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

seriously....
are you gettin some off her?
or are you trying to manufacture a legitimate reason to fight me.. aside from admitting I've gotten to you for pointing out how lame and pathetic you are?

i could really care less how lame and pathetic you think i am. i can honestly tell you that you finally have angered me by picking on a girl who you have no intention of giving the same opportunity to do the same to you because you're a faggot who knows we would rip to shreads if he posted his picture here.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

so picking on a girl is only acceptable if you are yourself goodlooking? am I reading your bizzare rationale correctly?

You find yourself good looking and have posted a bazillion pictures of yourself over the years... and because of that you earned the right to say whatever you want to any woman on the board....

you are a fucking retard.

you're a pussy cause you won't let her evaluate your picture.

is that simple enough for you, you dumb fuck?

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

then I am a pussy.....

though I haven't seen her post a thing on the matter....

I think secretly YOU want to see my picture.....

I am your better in EVERY catagory in life....
except you know you are younger and in better shape.... therefore you are desperate to have my picture so that you will "even the playing field".....

don't act noble.....

all you are is my bitch.... desperate for a reason to feel good about yourself.

ha, you can claim me as your bitch if you want and if it makes you feel better about yourself.

please, enlighten me how you are better than me in every category in life?

my only reason to have you post your picture is for you to give her the same opportunity she gave you to rip her to pieces. anything less is an act of a spineless pussy, which you've now agreed that you are.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

hey dipshit....
fix my poll, then cast one.

you don't have a poll, dickless wonder.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

you are so fiesty....
I hope this is making hawt hot.

- Hawt Baux - 02-06-2006

So you posted under a cryptic name only to make fun of me the same way you did 4 years ago on YMB?

Your insults were'nt even yawn inducing then, they sure as hell didn't promote any hurt feelings the second go around old man.

And if i remember correctly i've seen you Halloween picture and from what i saw you look like HOSP, only old, lumpier and somewhat pedophiliac.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

ah no,
I am NOT shortnfugly.....

- Hawt Baux - 02-06-2006

Then what's your fucking problem?

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

I have no problem.....
I think Keyser does....

to my knowledge when we have crossed paths on various boards we have always played nice and busted balls......

apparently Keyser is staking a claim on you.