CDIH
big thanks to shortnfugly...... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: big thanks to shortnfugly...... (/showthread.php?tid=11323)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Hawt Baux - 02-06-2006

Hum......so it is possible to ride a bike backwards...

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

not backpeddling.....
I am not shortnfugly,
your breasts are floppy,
and we have never had problems in the past....
and I think Keyser wants to get into your pants......

- Keyser Soze - 02-06-2006

wait...... that picture of that fat, out of shape, dickless wonder painted all white really was him???

- Hawt Baux - 02-06-2006

Do people you know in real life entertain your useless ramblings as much as people here do?

I never made claims that i was an attractive person, not once in seriousness...if you want to be technical i've actually gone out of my way to make jokes that i am nothing special.

I've beaten you to the punchline over and over again, move on.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

it was pretty much a dead issue till Sir Lancelot showed up.....

- Hawt Baux - 02-06-2006

Yet you still provoke and keep pressing the issue?

Grow up.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

I am pressing and provoking nothing......
look at the post times.....
it was a dead issue that Keyser revived......

it seems you are unaware of what I posted...

read it, and if your feelings were hurt,
I will beg your forgiveness.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

Keyser....
Just curious, but I was in a conversation about Hawty with Hoon... yet you chose to say NOTHING to him... despite his being equally culpable in making comments to Hawty....

could it be that just as I have suggested, you are feigning concern about her, and really showing your aggression as me punking you out as my bitch?

simple yes or no, you sucky hack.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

Hawt Baux Wrote:Do people you know in real life entertain your useless ramblings as much as people here do?

actually they do....
my useless ramblings are the source of much entertainment for those who know me.....

in real life as well as online.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-06-2006

haha sir lancelot

- Keyser Soze - 02-06-2006

Ken'sPen Wrote:Keyser....
Just curious, but I was in a conversation about Hawty with Hoon... yet you chose to say NOTHING to him... despite his being equally culpable in making comments to Hawty....

could it be that just as I have suggested, you are feigning concern about her, and really showing your aggression as me punking you out as my bitch?

simple yes or no, you sucky hack.

hoon wasn't logged on. i don't attack people who can't defend themselves like you do.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

it's ok,
many people have been my bitch before....
you're just the latest to wear the jester's hat.

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

I'm taking off now....
but I would resign now, with dignity,
before Adolf reads what you have done to bring shame to his message board.

- Hoon - 02-06-2006

Now isn't this better than a week of telling each other the other one sucks and to put up a fight?

I was just joking about Haut.. but if she or anyone else is taking offense to it, I say, tough shit.

I have posted my pic here before and will do it again if it's requested. I must wanr you though, I don't have any good shots of me in my Arizona jeans so don't get your hopes up.

- Luna - 02-06-2006

Hawt Baux Wrote:Do people you know in real life entertain your useless ramblings as much as people here do?

I never made claims that i was an attractive person, not once in seriousness...if you want to be technical i've actually gone out of my way to make jokes that i am nothing special.

I've beaten you to the punchline over and over again, move on.
so, what was your motive for wanting to know what I look like and wanting me to post a picture?

- Luna - 02-06-2006

Ken'sPen Wrote:what if Lisa Loeb was really an ugly annoying bitch with floppy tits?
have you ever seen Lisa Loeb with Keyser's head popping out of her ass, hence a keyserROID?

- Hoon - 02-06-2006

This is me at a young republican's meeting with a tan and a $18 shirt!

[Image: facepump.jpg]

- Luna - 02-06-2006

Hoon Wrote:This is me at a young republican's meeting with a tan and a $18 shirt!

[Image: facepump.jpg]
godamn, Hoon. You're hotter than Keyser.

- Hoon - 02-06-2006

I <3 Luna

- Goatweed - 02-06-2006

I have a shirt that looks very similar to yours.