CDIH
big thanks to shortnfugly...... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: big thanks to shortnfugly...... (/showthread.php?tid=11323)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Luna - 02-06-2006

I <3 Hooner.

- Keyser Soze - 02-06-2006

hoon is rather handsome.

- Hawt Baux - 02-06-2006

Luna Wrote:
Hawt Baux Wrote:Do people you know in real life entertain your useless ramblings as much as people here do?

I never made claims that i was an attractive person, not once in seriousness...if you want to be technical i've actually gone out of my way to make jokes that i am nothing special.

I've beaten you to the punchline over and over again, move on.
so, what was your motive for wanting to know what I look like and wanting me to post a picture?

I wanted to see if you looked as stupid as you post.

- Luna - 02-06-2006

Hawt Baux Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Hawt Baux Wrote:Do people you know in real life entertain your useless ramblings as much as people here do?

I never made claims that i was an attractive person, not once in seriousness...if you want to be technical i've actually gone out of my way to make jokes that i am nothing special.

I've beaten you to the punchline over and over again, move on.
so, what was your motive for wanting to know what I look like and wanting me to post a picture?

I wanted to see if you looked as stupid as you post.
Oh!

you're quite lame. were you born this way or have you been working at it your whole life?

- Hawt Baux - 02-06-2006

Good one.

- drusilla - 02-06-2006

it's a gift really.

- Luna - 02-06-2006

Congrats, you're a nitwit.

You'll go far in life.

- Hoon - 02-06-2006

if we're going to be team mates, Keyser, i think it's better if we keep this plutonic.

- Keyser Soze - 02-06-2006

what? i cant comment on a how attractive a man is without being gay?

- Mad - 02-06-2006

WE ALL KNOW YOU LIKE TO SUCK ON MAN MEAT.

- Hoon - 02-06-2006

Quote:what? i cant comment on a how attractive a man is without being gay?
I can't.
If you can, you're a better man than me... which isn't hard to do.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-06-2006

TEAM ANISTON!

- Keyser Soze - 02-07-2006

you don't recognize that brad pitt is a handsome man?

- Hoon - 02-07-2006

He's an adonis, in all honesty.

thats what im sayin!

- Hoon - 02-07-2006

I was being sarcastic to begin with.
It would've been gay of me to say, thanks.

- shortnfugly - 02-07-2006

For the record - I am NOT ken pen nor would I want to be. Each person has their own individual personalities and Ken's is completely opposite of mine. (Don't take offense to that Ken. It's not meant as any kind of insult)

[/quote]
hoon wasn't logged on. i don't attack people who can't defend themselves like you do.[/quote]

I call MAJOR BULLSHIT. History shows that you're notorious for attacking people when they aren't around for the sole purpose of your own self amusement and the amusement of the other lackies

It's also ironic how when you get caught in a lie or with your hands in cookie jar, as in the case of editting posts and polls, or get cornered in an argument with no reasonable rebuttal and no where else to go (as in the case with every other KenPen - Keyser thread), that you turn to your subtle "humor" and one word posts or "laughing it off". Nice come backs there champ. Yet.....you have the miniscule testicular fortitude to call everyone else a coward.

I also don't understand why Gonzo/Catboy/Adolf (whatever or whoever he is) along with everyone else on this board is obsessed with WHO I AM? Why can't you just accept it for what it is? Consider me a member of this board with extensive knowledge of it's history and it's members.

Does my "anonymity" scare you people that much that I know ALL about you yet you know nothing about me?
Did I empty your arsenals of wit by not telling you who I am?
Is your entire whole basis of "argument" against me based what you might possibly be able to pull out of your asses of what you think you remember about someone?
Why not approach the confrontation as it stands today?

For the record - these are rhetorical questions. (for the uneducated that means that you don't really have to answer them. Just think about them).

You folks reminds me of monkeys in a cage who are all constipated and can't throw any feces at anyone so you go ballistic, jumping in every direction and attacking each other.

Aristotle, Yung and Freud would have a field day with you folks.

I finding it very amusing just sitting back and watching you folks go nuts amongst yourselves. Very entertaining I must say.

Now I'll just sit back and wait for Keyser to post his incomprehensable self-gratification of a post, gooch analytical rebuttal, Gonzo's "let's forget about all this nonsense" post and the remainder of nonsense from the rest of his lapdogs.

- fbd - 02-07-2006

why does nobody realize that the psychological community does not accept the theories of jung and freud anymore? both are such hacks and make psychology seem so much more retarded than it actually is

- Luna - 02-07-2006

I'm a Joseph Campbell fan myself.

what does freud and jung say about people who overanalyze message boards anonymously?