CDIH
i bought a gun - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: i bought a gun (/showthread.php?tid=11336)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

i bought a gun - diceisgod - 02-07-2006

Glock Model 19 9mm and it is totally BILLY BADASS! I've shot a couple of rifles and shotguns in the past but it was really rare when I've had the opportunity - maybe 3-4 times over the past 15-20 years. But I never shot a handgun or ever owned any gun. I never really wanted one and i'm not some kind of paranoid lunatic like mad but I was bored and thought it would be a cool thing to do. And it was.

The guy who sold it to me was pretty cool (ex-cop and a pretty reputable instructor and shooter) and gave me a nice 20-30 minute crash course/overview on it and gun safety in general. It was a little strange the one time when he was helping me on the shooting range he was like "yeah just press the trigger real slow like your rubbing a nipple just before your going to get laid." But aside from that blip on the kookmeter it was a cool experience. He spent a lot of time with me to make sure that I was absolutely sure that I wanted to buy it. He was such a swell fella I even joined his firing range for a year. So I wound up blasting off about a half a box of ammo and it was ridiculous. A freakin 6 year old could use this thing. It's a goddamn hand cannon, riduclously loud and would probably rip someone's guts out. Unreal.

I wonder what I'll buy or do the next time i take off work becasue of my piece of shit car. I'm thinking pony.

- HedCold - 02-07-2006

then the time after that, you shoot the pony?

- The Jays - 02-07-2006

he's said before, never shoot, only sniff

- HedCold - 02-07-2006

so the time after that, you sniff the pony?

- diceisgod - 02-07-2006

I have a whole new respect for people that had the guts to blow their brains out. I've always thought that if I ever get some disease or ridiculously old I would just blow my brains out. Yeah, easy. What's the big deal?

But after today I have a whole new perspective, this thing is SCARY when it goes off. You have to be in some serious ass shape or have balls of steal to put that thing to your head and fire. I did it for shits and giggles while it was unloaded and I nearly shit a brick just thinking about what could happen.

- The Sleeper - 02-07-2006

dig bickle

- diceisgod - 02-07-2006

if you see a smoke with one of these things RUN

- The Jays - 02-07-2006

you know what he calls you, he calls you a lil piece of chicken

- GonzoStyle - 02-07-2006

next time your cars dies you can just car jack someone.

- Keyser Soze - 02-07-2006

this can't end well.

- GonzoStyle - 02-07-2006

gimme the fuckin keys you fuckin kooksucker mothafucka

- The Jays - 02-07-2006

i bet this all ends in a wacky story about how dig lost his can opener

- The Painter - 02-07-2006

Next time you’ll buy a .45, when you realize that a 9mm is a toy. You have to double bump (shoot someone twice) with a 9mm. A .45 will stop someone dead in their tracks with one shot.

- diceisgod - 02-07-2006

i'll have shot myself long before i reach a point where i worry about .2 seconds. I think if I ever have to use it I'd be all hyped up and i'd just unload the fucker in someone like clarice did to buffalo bill. And only a loon like mad would call this thing a toy. OOOH YOU NEED A 45!

- The Painter - 02-07-2006

Ahhh, did I hurt your manhood?

- Hoon - 02-07-2006

The Painter doesn't need firearms.
His gaze is a deadly weapon.

- Mad - 02-07-2006

The M19 is OK, but for a more concealed piece a M26 would have been more gooder.

Like Painter said, the 9mm sucks balls, so shoot twice to the chest and one to the head, makes them dead.

Now go get Nazi uniform out and start goose stepping everywhere, Charlie.

- Keyser Soze - 02-07-2006

please never say more gooder again, thanks.

- Mad - 02-07-2006

NO.

- Hoon - 02-07-2006

Isn't a 45 a six shot?
Sure they're more powerful but the 9mm has a clip of 20 rounds right?

If you miss with a 45 six times, you're in trouble.
If you miss with a 9MM twenty times, you're retarded.