CDIH
Since the cat is gone...... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Since the cat is gone...... (/showthread.php?tid=11384)

Pages: 1 2

Since the cat is gone...... - Ken'sPen - 02-09-2006

we need to rename this forum.....

I suggest "Colossus Corner" as I will be posting here in all my majesty.

- Hoon - 02-09-2006

You need to register this site as an S.T.D. discussion forum. Call it, 'SCAR WARS - Revenge Of The Cyst'

Then you could attract new, inflicted members then attack them! Attacking them would return this board to a cohesive unit with a common goal.

- Ken'sPen - 02-09-2006

true.....

the board had a few days of unity in the shaming of Keyser... but that job is done, and schisms and factions are reappearing......

- Gooch - 02-09-2006

we will be united once all my alts come into play...

Grumpy Gills, Bill the Cat, ShortNsomething, Upuauat, DIG, and IAMANTHONY

- shortnfugly - 02-09-2006

You forgot IP and LA Girl...., how can you forget that hot piece of ass? Now there is a girl that would put Hauty to shame in the looks department.

Somebody should hook up keyser with her. I'm sure she bang him. He's her type. Dumb and retarded.

- Arpikarhu - 02-09-2006

I shall bring BOB, the squirrel, and Bland back to life and form my own quorum of anger!

- Ken'sPen - 02-09-2006

I never had an alias,
I feel all left out and shit.

- Arpikarhu - 02-09-2006

LIAR!!

- Ken'sPen - 02-09-2006

I don't believe I am.....
I can't recall ever creating one....

but if I am forgetting something from years ago, tell me who it was.

- Gooch - 02-09-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:I shall bring BOB, the squirrel, and Bland back to life and form my own quorum of anger!

don't forget ScaryBearSalesman.

- Gooch - 02-09-2006

shortnfugly Wrote:You forgot IP and LA Girl...., how can you forget that hot piece of ass? Now there is a girl that would put Hauty to shame in the looks department.

Somebody should hook up keyser with her. I'm sure she bang him. He's her type. Dumb and retarded.

LA Girl??

do you mean that Egars girl who gave away the box of cigars, which Rookie won???

oddly enough, i get all my cigars for free now. i wonder if she'll come across the coast to fuck me.

- Arpikarhu - 02-09-2006

Gooch Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:I shall bring BOB, the squirrel, and Bland back to life and form my own quorum of anger!

don't forget ScaryBearSalesman.

he never posted here. hmmmmm........

LA girl, the alter ego of IP, the girlfriend of breakonthrough or whatever the alter ego of Upuuaat was.

As for ScaryBearSalesman, I actually liked that version of Arpi, a bit of an antogonist but funny at times.

- Ken'sPen - 02-09-2006

I am too outside to play oa.com didja know...

and feel very left out.....

- Gooch - 02-09-2006

shortnfugly Wrote:LA girl, the alter ego of IP, the girlfriend of breakonthrough or whatever the alter ego of Upuuaat was.

As for ScaryBearSalesman, I actually liked that version of Arpi, a bit of an antogonist but funny at times.

if you told me who LA Girl was...does that mean I told myself????

i recall her now. God, both Upu and IP were complete idiots.

and together had a gross weight of 600 lbs. The old gooch was slim in comparison to her. You could probably hide 2 gooches and a bill the cat behind her and still have room.

- Gooch - 02-09-2006

i missed a whole lot of bad snatch choices on OA.com

oa.com - the home of bad snatch and venerial disease run amok.....

- Ken'sPen - 02-09-2006

they usually do travel together.

hence the reason why Keyser has a monthly standing order of cipro at Duane Reade.