CDIH
In this thread I tell you what I honestly think about you - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: In this thread I tell you what I honestly think about you (/showthread.php?tid=11391)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

In this thread I tell you what I honestly think about you - GonzoStyle - 02-10-2006

and also will answer any questions, so only ask if you want an honest opinion, it may hurt.

- The Sleeper - 02-10-2006

FIRE AWAY!

- Charles Manson - 02-10-2006

hit me!

- Goatweed - 02-10-2006

sure, what the hell - let's hear it.

- Gooch - 02-10-2006

your avatar still sucks.

- GonzoStyle - 02-10-2006

Sleeper - I used to think of you like a little brother and would claw out the eyes of the motherless fuck who mocks you. But maybe its my fault cause I stood you up a few times when we were supposed to hang or cause i'm not moving in with you, but you been acting like a cunt with me lately and I don't like you as much but like I said, maybe its me. I respect the fact you have no shame and will pretty much say and do anything but there are times when you do shit thats just so off the weirdo scale, I wanna punch you in the mouth. Also the fact that you always take the simplistic view towards things. Thats the main reason I fear moving in with you, you'd be pissed at me for buying a set of mugs cause we'd do fine with paper cups or just cupping our hands under the faucet, who needs such luxuries as glass cups?

- Hawt Baux - 02-10-2006

If you have the time.

Charles Manson Wrote:hit me!
DIG is by far the best poster, ever ever ever!!!

He is the only poster who has never bitched or whined and never got involved with being a dramatic cunt. He is an enigma and he has never once, ever broken his character. Maybe its not a character but thankfully we don't know. He has never once done a "ok guys seriously" post and has never explained himself or asked for forgiveness. No matter how much anyone rides him for being washed up, he just continues on and never argues back, he just keeps on truckin. I have the most respect for him for that. The fact that he is the only one who can trully say he doesnt and hasnt ever let shit get to him, he is the fuckin best ever as far as I am concerned and I wish more people could be like him.

Goatweed Wrote:sure, what the hell - let's hear it.

Goat is probably the person I feel closest to here and person I trust the most. I know that he's always there to listen to my shit and vice versa. He's been a major help in keeping the site going and I thank him for that. I regret we dont hang out more often but if I had a brother, i'd hope you were him. I respect him for always being straight up and honest and having the patience of a saint.

- fbd - 02-10-2006

hi

Hawt Baux Wrote:If you have the time.

I think maria is the hottest chick on the board, I guess it's a personal preference but i'd stick my penis in her with great pleasure. On a more personal level, she can be one of the funniest people and very fun to talk to. At the same time she can be a complete annoyance though when shes pissed cause she'll take the smallest thing and turn it into soap opera drama and then storm off in a hissy fit and then I wanna kick her in the throat for being such a child. But then I just go and masturbate to her pics and forgive her.

fbd Wrote:hi

sup

- The Jays - 02-10-2006

hi

- Goatweed - 02-10-2006

I love you man <3

you are way off on the mugs. i love mugs.

- fbd - 02-10-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
fbd Wrote:hi

sup

that is quite possibly the least elloquent opinion ever. i feel slighted

also i'm still looking for specifics on weirdo shit i do other than getting out of your car a block away from my place and not having seen Scarface yet.

- The Jays - 02-10-2006

not only does it seem that he thinks your a weirdo, but also an uncompromising weirdo who would bug out if he moved the kit kat wrapper in the fridge

well gooch, jays and fbd didnt really ask but i'll go ahead anyway.

Gooch - One of the oldest vets here, we been through a lot and I gotta say that off the board, you can be a great buy and on the board at times too. But on the board most times you are just fuckin awful, one of the main reasons for that is that you always feel the need to prove a point. You seem to love getting on a soap box and leading some crusade against some imaginary injustice, you seem to bash people for taking shit too seriously while being just as guilty. To be honest maybe i'm just as guilty sometimes I guess but you seem to thrive off it. Also naturally the biggest complaint is that you still make references to shit from 4 years ago and think its topical or maybe you're just living up to a schtick, if it brings you joy, go ahead i'm all for it. But the soapbox shit needs to be tossed to the side.

Jays - my podcast co-host, my support, my jockstrap, my everything. You can be one of the most fascinating people to talk to and at the same time the most annoying when you are hell bent on making an argument yet not having a single credible fact to back it up. You also love to question shit too much and when given an explanation you just keep on going as though no one said shit. I still love you for it, cause its what makes you so much fun.

Fbd - my adopted son, you rocked that time you told tequila you wished he was dead. Then there was the billion times you threatened to quit cause someone did something you didnt approve of and I wanted to punch you in your stupid mouth. But I also know you do it cause you care and I love you for it.

- Charles Manson - 02-10-2006

jerking off in the toilet verses on the wall, taking a picture, and posting it is dead ringer weirdo shit