CDIH
Board Wiki - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Board Wiki (/showthread.php?tid=11392)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- The Sleeper - 02-27-2006

you should've used CAPS

- HedCold - 02-27-2006

The Sleeper Wrote:you should've used CAPS
LOL, basically

stop tagging along

- Charles Manson - 02-27-2006

It's obvious that this wiki is causing more stress than its worth or at least more stress than the people involved can handle. I suggest deletion. Furthermore, I suggest that all of the involved parties never speak to each other again.

- Keyser Soze - 02-27-2006

you're good you!!

- The Jays - 02-27-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:Ok so when you reply to me in an agressive fashion its ok but when I do it I am riled up.

You got riled up the instant you saw my first post on the matter.

Quote:First off I wasnt arguing about it, as I said already it was a fuckin joke and gag as far as I was concerned. If it was a big issue and more than one person not just sleeper since he hasn't had an original thought since in 2.5 years, didn't think it was necessary then fine we coulda agree or compromised. You just went like a theif in the night at 4am and started to remove them and I said it was a pretty bitchy little move.

GonzoStyle Wrote:Hey Jays, You spent the time removing the "originally written by: gonzostyle" from entries I wrote? Does it burn you that bad?

It didn't burn me bad at all. There is no point to having the originally writtens. The wiki does that for us, and it keeps it off the actual page where information is written. There would be no compromise on it. It's either keep it redundant, or get rid of it. I chose to get rid of it, knowing that later, if so deemed necessary, the changes could be rolled back to the previous revision.

Quote: So then YOU take it personal and start whining like a cunt, I replied back to you is all I did. I just thought that going on and actually editing it out was very childish and pathetic and then you come back and attack me on it like a bitch so I had to smack you down a bit but apparently i'm a whiney little bitch who is riled up.

On page four, Keyser is the first one to bring up the matter. I then agreed. Then Sleeper agreed.

I had thought Keyser Soze had put the point to bed when he said this on page 4.

Keyser Soze Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:Thats why I think whoever writes the original entry should note so at the bottom of the bio, like I did with mine.

Also I was thinking we should also add the origin of our screennames. Some are a given like keyser soze but others have some sort of origin, be it the show or whatever, just a thought.

Every entry and change is tracked in the Recent Changes page either by IP or the persons name if they are logged in.

My first post regarding this matter, on page 11, was a light hearted jab.

The Jays Wrote:btw, not every entry has to link back to GonzoStyle

The usual suspects see an oppotunity to jab as well.

Keyser Soze Wrote:he's such a glory whore

Galt Wrote:KeyserandGonzopostaboutthemselves.wiki.colddayinhell.net

Ken'sPen Wrote:you can be such a girl.

Galt Wrote:"Linking back to me" is this wiki's version of "friends" on myspace.

Gonzo takes it serious. Here are some of GonzoStyle's posts where he keeps harping on the matter, using the "I'm the only one doing shit, so stop complaining" approach, rather than acknowledge that the wiki does exactly what he is arguing for.

GonzoStyle Wrote:I am happy to announce that I made several changes tonight and not one of them was linked to me.

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Galt Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:you forgot to link it

No I didn't. I figure he'd want to write his own bio, like he has for everything on our wiki.

Plus, I don't like to log in.

I didnt write my own bio or even edit it, I have been adding to everything else unlike most of you fucks who just wanna be giant cunts.

GonzoStyle Wrote:I wouldnt wanna have it link back to me, add it yourself.

GonzoStyle Wrote:how have I posted about myself? Just because I add my name to it at the end? how about you quit being such whiny little whores and actually add something, instead of bitching at the people who do.

I haven't even touched my bio, even though its only highlight is my deletion on oa.com.

My second post on the matter explains my reasoning.

The Jays Wrote:We don't need the originally written part, since the history page will tell who rote what, and when; also, it's a community project, so no one needs to take credit for being the first one who started the page.

Quote:Inside Jokes
From CDIH

Inside Jokes are a huge part of CDIH, you have to realize that many of us have been posting in the same circles for upwards of 5 years now. GonzoStyle has been posting since July of 2000 when he joined OA.com.

Over the course of time and events running gags come about as do inside jokes, these are gags that go on for a long time and as time goes by, newer members who do not know what these gags or sayings mean, view them as inside jokes.

So to better explain and to give meaning and understanding to some of these "Inside Jokes" we will explain them on this page.

Originally written by GonzoStyle
could have simply be written as

From CDIH

Inside Jokes are a huge part of CDIH, you have to realize that many of us have been posting in the same circles for upwards of 5 years now.

Over the course of time and events running gags come about as do inside jokes, these are gags that go on for a long time and as time goes by, newer members who do not know what these gags or sayings mean, view them as inside jokes.

So to better explain and to give meaning and understanding to some of these "Inside Jokes" we will explain them on this page.

and it explains inside jokes the same way.

Which you then respond to like this

GonzoStyle Wrote:When you start adding entries you can leave your name out of it or even more simple put I just won't write anymore and you wont have to worry about it since its such a huge fuckin hassle.

You should also realize that what you consider people posting dumb shit and being retards, is exactly what you are doing right now, just sayin.

I just thought it would be nice for further down the road for people to know who originally wrote the article, fuckin excuse me if I was adding to much shit, community project should be more than 3 fuckin people doing shit. If more people were writing entries it wouldnt be a fuckin issue, should I start posting less since I have way more posts than anyone else here?

Plus who the fuck is gonna look through the entire history page to find who wrote the article.

Arpi chimes in with this, elaborating on how not all work that needs to be done on the wiki involves adding new entries.

Arpikarhu Wrote:i do most of my wili work spell checking everyones entries.

my most recent edit was to change someones spelling of soiree' from suaree.

For my third post, I again respectfully defend my position on this simple matter which has been blown out of proportion by this point.

The Jays Wrote:Ok, like I said, first post, I was busting your balls. Second post, I did try to clarify my ball-busting post in a serious way. Here is my third post, where I say...

Since the wiki was started, I've been doing my best to contribute to the project. I was unaware at how inactive I've been regarding said project. Nonetheless, I've been trying to edit pages to make them informative, concise, and on point. I tried, in a joking manner, to instigate a light-hearted debate of the orginally written part, and obviously failed to tap the funny bone. I apologize.

I start replying to you in an agressive fashion after twice trying to make my point in a nice and respectful manner.

The Jays Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:Hey Jays, You spent the time removing the "originally written by: gonzostyle" from entries I wrote? Does it burn you that bad?

You would write one sentence, and then write "Originally posted". It has nothing to do with glory hogging or whatevere the fuck your paranoid delusional mind thinks this shit is about.

"U is an inside joke because trish is British, so we would make fun of the u that she puts into words.

Orginall Written by GonzoStyle

Sometimes you wouldn't have even spelled originally right. It looks stupid, it contributes nothing to whatever article, and it serves no functional purpose that the wiki can't already take care of. Stop being so emotional.

The Jays Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:Just wait till the podcast tonight, there shall be a showdown!!!

are you going to threaten to leave the board again because of my crazy, paranoid wiki editing

Here's where Sleeper agrees, but it's obviously not because he actually agrees with me, it must be because he likes to annoy Gonzo,

The Sleeper Wrote:can't you just click on "history" to see who wrote the articles if you really care so much

And here's where I exaggarate because attempting to respectfully argue my point was getting nowhere.

The Jays Wrote:no, but I bet he'd start cursing and kicking the air.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN BOLLDY ANUS IS BETTER THAN ME??? LOOK AT THIS ONE THREAD HE POSTED IN ONCE. SEE HOW BAD HE IS? NOW LOOK AT THESE FIFTEEN BAZILLION WIKI ENTRIES THAT LINK TO ME. THE CHOICE IS OBVIOUS.

And then immediatly return to respectful.

The Jays Wrote:My whole point is that it doesn't matter who originally wrote the thing, because wiki keeps a history of every single thing that has been change in every single entry, and multiple people will be making contributions to the same entry.

Which Gonzo then responds...

GonzoStyle Wrote:Wow, is your life this fuck empty that you're getting all bent out of shape over this?

First off atleast I wrote entries and don't just go from entry to entry nitpicking other peoples spelling, or just putting up phrases and waiting for others to fill in the actual bios. You point out 1 of probably 60 enteries I did that were 2 sentences, atleast I try to post an informative entry instead of a 3 word summation. If it's that big a fuckin deal then bring it up like a fuckin adult, like I did with the fact that there were too many o&a links on the main page and then get peoples opinions on it. No one seemed to mind except for you and then sleeper just tags on cause that's what he does. So you go and spend your time to remove the lines, remove keysers then too, why is it just mine?

For someone who bitches and complains that people here are too petty and argue over retarded shit, which makes them faggots. You're coming off like the biggest fuckin faggot of all. Jays all you do is bitch and complain like a fuckin bleeding cunt when shit doesn't go in your ideal direction, yet then you do little or nothing about it, except whine like a bitch with a skinned knee and then storm off in a hissy fit. You very rarely can argue something like a rational person, so you resort to using CAPS AND POSTING SOMETHING YOU THINK IS REALLY BRUSING!!! Thats sleepers schtick, leave it to him.

Go post a 200 paragraph story which no one will read or a photoshop contest no one will participate in and then cry about how no one else is as creative as you. If you think I give a fuck about having my name linked on a wiki, thats your opinion but it would be wrong. I got the idea from DVDspot which keeps a track of all contributors to every dvds entry. It was a fuckin joke between us I thought but when I saw your name on the history page 50 times I figured you finally got to making a contribution but as I can see you're just on the rag or not getting laid.

See you at the podcast tonight.

And then respond point for point each of the matters.

The Jays Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:First off atleast I wrote entries and don't just go from entry to entry nitpicking other peoples spelling, or just putting up phrases and waiting for others to fill in the actual bios.

I've written entries also, but that's not the only thing I try to do on the wiki. I also try to go back to other pages, such as dead-end pages, and give them links to other things on the wiki, as well as add headlines, and edit for clarity.

Quote: If it's that big a fuckin deal then bring it up like a fuckin adult, like I did with the fact that there were too many o&a links on the main page and then get peoples opinions on it. No one seemed to mind except for you and then sleeper just tags on cause that's what he does. So you go and spend your time to remove the lines, remove keysers then too, why is it just mine?

Actually, Keyser stated my position first, on page 3, when he said, the wiki keeps a log of everyone who has contributed to an entry, which you actually agree with, when you write this...

Quote:I got the idea from DVDspot which keeps a track of all contributors to every dvds entry.

Please forgive me for making criticism of certain things, but I do it because I want to make the entries good. I did start taking out the ones with Keyser in them. I went to random pages, looked at the entry, and tried to insert links to other entries, add headlines, and removes unecessary text. Yes, I'm not writing a full-out entry every time I go to the wiki, but I didn't realize it was such a bad thing to also do simple things, such as make minor revisions to stuff. This is how I've worked on wikis in the past. I'm sorry that you took it so personally. The great thing about the wiki is, nothing gets deleted forever, so whatever changes made can be undone.

Quote:For someone who bitches and complains that people here are too petty and argue over retarded shit, which makes them faggots. You're coming off like the biggest fuckin faggot of all. Jays all you do is bitch and complain like a fuckin bleeding cunt when shit doesn't go in your ideal direction, yet then you do little or nothing about it, except whine like a bitch with a skinned knee and then storm off in a hissy fit. You very rarely can argue something like a rational person, so you resort to using CAPS AND POSTING SOMETHING YOU THINK IS REALLY BRUSING!!! Thats sleepers schtick, leave it to him.
I did do something. I started to edit out the Originally Written parts. You like to equate criticism with "whining like a bitch with a skinned knee." Sometimes, it's just simple criticism, and maybe you shouldn't take it as a personal attack against you.

I will admit, I did intentionally find the most egregious examples to prove my points, but that was just to push your buttons and see what you would say.

Quote:Go post a 200 paragraph story which no one will read or a photoshop contest no one will participate in and then cry about how no one else is as creative as you. If you think I give a fuck about having my name linked on a wiki, thats your opinion but it would be wrong. I got the idea from DVDspot which keeps a track of all contributors to every dvds entry. It was a fuckin joke between us I thought but when I saw your name on the history page 50 times I figured you finally got to making a contribution but as I can see you're just on the rag or not getting laid.

50 times, because it was 4 am, I was bored, and decide to hit random page and see if I could do some simple editing of what we have so far. That's how wikis work, on both the major contributions, and the minor ones.

Quote:See you at the podcast tonight.

10-4, over.

Be sure to make note of the point at which Gonzo says this.

Quote:I got the idea from DVDspot which keeps a track of all contributors to every dvds entry.

Which is what the wiki does.

Charles Manson Wrote:It's obvious that this wiki is causing more stress than its worth or at least more stress than the people involved can handle. I suggest deletion. Furthermore, I suggest that all of the involved parties never speak to each other again.

wow

- Galt - 02-27-2006

I hope someone crys.

what the jays said

this wiki incident will be the downfall of the board

The Jays Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:Ok so when you reply to me in an agressive fashion its ok but when I do it I am riled up.

You got riled up the instant you saw my first post on the matter.

Quote:First off I wasnt arguing about it, as I said already it was a fuckin joke and gag as far as I was concerned. If it was a big issue and more than one person not just sleeper since he hasn't had an original thought since in 2.5 years, didn't think it was necessary then fine we coulda agree or compromised. You just went like a theif in the night at 4am and started to remove them and I said it was a pretty bitchy little move.

It didn't burn me bad at all. There is no point to having the originally writtens. The wiki does that for us, and it keeps it off the actual page where information is written. There would be no compromise on it. It's either keep it redundant, or get rid of it. I chose to get rid of it, knowing that later, if so deemed necessary, the changes could be rolled back to the previous revision.

Quote: So then YOU take it personal and start whining like a cunt, I replied back to you is all I did. I just thought that going on and actually editing it out was very childish and pathetic and then you come back and attack me on it like a bitch so I had to smack you down a bit but apparently i'm a whiney little bitch who is riled up.

On page four, Keyser is the first one to bring up the matter. I then agreed. Then Sleeper agreed.

I had thought Keyser Soze had put the point to bed when he said this on page 4.

Keyser Soze Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:Thats why I think whoever writes the original entry should note so at the bottom of the bio, like I did with mine.

Also I was thinking we should also add the origin of our screennames. Some are a given like keyser soze but others have some sort of origin, be it the show or whatever, just a thought.

Every entry and change is tracked in the Recent Changes page either by IP or the persons name if they are logged in.

My first post regarding this matter, on page 11, was a light hearted jab.

The Jays Wrote:btw, not every entry has to link back to GonzoStyle

The usual suspects see an oppotunity to jab as well.

Keyser Soze Wrote:he's such a glory whore

Galt Wrote:KeyserandGonzopostaboutthemselves.wiki.colddayinhell.net

Ken'sPen Wrote:you can be such a girl.

Galt Wrote:"Linking back to me" is this wiki's version of "friends" on myspace.

Gonzo takes it serious. Here are some of GonzoStyle's posts where he keeps harping on the matter, using the "I'm the only one doing shit, so stop complaining" approach, rather than acknowledge that the wiki does exactly what he is arguing for.

GonzoStyle Wrote:I am happy to announce that I made several changes tonight and not one of them was linked to me.

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Galt Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:you forgot to link it

No I didn't. I figure he'd want to write his own bio, like he has for everything on our wiki.

Plus, I don't like to log in.

I didnt write my own bio or even edit it, I have been adding to everything else unlike most of you fucks who just wanna be giant cunts.

GonzoStyle Wrote:I wouldnt wanna have it link back to me, add it yourself.

GonzoStyle Wrote:how have I posted about myself? Just because I add my name to it at the end? how about you quit being such whiny little whores and actually add something, instead of bitching at the people who do.

I haven't even touched my bio, even though its only highlight is my deletion on oa.com.

My second post on the matter explains my reasoning.

The Jays Wrote:We don't need the originally written part, since the history page will tell who rote what, and when; also, it's a community project, so no one needs to take credit for being the first one who started the page.

From CDIH

Inside Jokes are a huge part of CDIH, you have to realize that many of us have been posting in the same circles for upwards of 5 years now. GonzoStyle has been posting since July of 2000 when he joined OA.com.

Originally written by GonzoStyle
could have simply be written as

From CDIH

Inside Jokes are a huge part of CDIH, you have to realize that many of us have been posting in the same circles for upwards of 5 years now.

and it explains inside jokes the same way.

Which you then respond to like this

GonzoStyle Wrote:When you start adding entries you can leave your name out of it or even more simple put I just won't write anymore and you wont have to worry about it since its such a huge fuckin hassle.

You should also realize that what you consider people posting dumb shit and being retards, is exactly what you are doing right now, just sayin.

I just thought it would be nice for further down the road for people to know who originally wrote the article, fuckin excuse me if I was adding to much shit, community project should be more than 3 fuckin people doing shit. If more people were writing entries it wouldnt be a fuckin issue, should I start posting less since I have way more posts than anyone else here?

Plus who the fuck is gonna look through the entire history page to find who wrote the article.

Arpi chimes in with this, elaborating on how not all work that needs to be done on the wiki involves adding new entries.

Arpikarhu Wrote:i do most of my wili work spell checking everyones entries.

my most recent edit was to change someones spelling of soiree' from suaree.

For my third post, I again respectfully defend my position on this simple matter which has been blown out of proportion by this point.

The Jays Wrote:Ok, like I said, first post, I was busting your balls. Second post, I did try to clarify my ball-busting post in a serious way. Here is my third post, where I say...

Since the wiki was started, I've been doing my best to contribute to the project. I was unaware at how inactive I've been regarding said project. Nonetheless, I've been trying to edit pages to make them informative, concise, and on point. I tried, in a joking manner, to instigate a light-hearted debate of the orginally written part, and obviously failed to tap the funny bone. I apologize.

I start replying to you in an agressive fashion after twice trying to make my point in a nice and respectful manner.

The Jays Wrote:

You would write one sentence, and then write "Originally posted". It has nothing to do with glory hogging or whatevere the fuck your paranoid delusional mind thinks this shit is about.

"U is an inside joke because trish is British, so we would make fun of the u that she puts into words.

Orginall Written by GonzoStyle

Sometimes you wouldn't have even spelled originally right. It looks stupid, it contributes nothing to whatever article, and it serves no functional purpose that the wiki can't already take care of. Stop being so emotional.

The Jays Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:Just wait till the podcast tonight, there shall be a showdown!!!

are you going to threaten to leave the board again because of my crazy, paranoid wiki editing

Here's where Sleeper agrees, but it's obviously not because he actually agrees with me, it must be because he likes to annoy Gonzo,

The Sleeper Wrote:can't you just click on "history" to see who wrote the articles if you really care so much

And here's where I exaggarate because attempting to respectfully argue my point was getting nowhere.

The Jays Wrote:no, but I bet he'd start cursing and kicking the air.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN BOLLDY ANUS IS BETTER THAN ME??? LOOK AT THIS ONE THREAD HE POSTED IN ONCE. SEE HOW BAD HE IS? NOW LOOK AT THESE FIFTEEN BAZILLION WIKI ENTRIES THAT LINK TO ME. THE CHOICE IS OBVIOUS.

And then immediatly return to respectful.

The Jays Wrote:My whole point is that it doesn't matter who originally wrote the thing, because wiki keeps a history of every single thing that has been change in every single entry, and multiple people will be making contributions to the same entry.

Which Gonzo then responds...

GonzoStyle Wrote:Wow, is your life this fuck empty that you're getting all bent out of shape over this?

First off atleast I wrote entries and don't just go from entry to entry nitpicking other peoples spelling, or just putting up phrases and waiting for others to fill in the actual bios. You point out 1 of probably 60 enteries I did that were 2 sentences, atleast I try to post an informative entry instead of a 3 word summation. If it's that big a fuckin deal then bring it up like a fuckin adult, like I did with the fact that there were too many o&a links on the main page and then get peoples opinions on it. No one seemed to mind except for you and then sleeper just tags on cause that's what he does. So you go and spend your time to remove the lines, remove keysers then too, why is it just mine?

For someone who bitches and complains that people here are too petty and argue over retarded shit, which makes them faggots. You're coming off like the biggest fuckin faggot of all. Jays all you do is bitch and complain like a fuckin bleeding cunt when shit doesn't go in your ideal direction, yet then you do little or nothing about it, except whine like a bitch with a skinned knee and then storm off in a hissy fit. You very rarely can argue something like a rational person, so you resort to using CAPS AND POSTING SOMETHING YOU THINK IS REALLY BRUSING!!! Thats sleepers schtick, leave it to him.

Go post a 200 paragraph story which no one will read or a photoshop contest no one will participate in and then cry about how no one else is as creative as you. If you think I give a fuck about having my name linked on a wiki, thats your opinion but it would be wrong. I got the idea from DVDspot which keeps a track of all contributors to every dvds entry. It was a fuckin joke between us I thought but when I saw your name on the history page 50 times I figured you finally got to making a contribution but as I can see you're just on the rag or not getting laid.

See you at the podcast tonight.

And then respond point for point each of the matters.

The Jays Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:First off atleast I wrote entries and don't just go from entry to entry nitpicking other peoples spelling, or just putting up phrases and waiting for others to fill in the actual bios.

I've written entries also, but that's not the only thing I try to do on the wiki. I also try to go back to other pages, such as dead-end pages, and give them links to other things on the wiki, as well as add headlines, and edit for clarity.

Quote: If it's that big a fuckin deal then bring it up like a fuckin adult, like I did with the fact that there were too many o&a links on the main page and then get peoples opinions on it. No one seemed to mind except for you and then sleeper just tags on cause that's what he does. So you go and spend your time to remove the lines, remove keysers then too, why is it just mine?

Actually, Keyser stated my position first, on page 3, when he said, the wiki keeps a log of everyone who has contributed to an entry, which you actually agree with, when you write this...

Please forgive me for making criticism of certain things, but I do it because I want to make the entries good. I did start taking out the ones with Keyser in them. I went to random pages, looked at the entry, and tried to insert links to other entries, add headlines, and removes unecessary text. Yes, I'm not writing a full-out entry every time I go to the wiki, but I didn't realize it was such a bad thing to also do simple things, such as make minor revisions to stuff. This is how I've worked on wikis in the past. I'm sorry that you took it so personally. The great thing about the wiki is, nothing gets deleted forever, so whatever changes made can be undone.

Quote:For someone who bitches and complains that people here are too petty and argue over retarded shit, which makes them faggots. You're coming off like the biggest fuckin faggot of all. Jays all you do is bitch and complain like a fuckin bleeding cunt when shit doesn't go in your ideal direction, yet then you do little or nothing about it, except whine like a bitch with a skinned knee and then storm off in a hissy fit. You very rarely can argue something like a rational person, so you resort to using CAPS AND POSTING SOMETHING YOU THINK IS REALLY BRUSING!!! Thats sleepers schtick, leave it to him.
I did do something. I started to edit out the Originally Written parts. You like to equate criticism with "whining like a bitch with a skinned knee." Sometimes, it's just simple criticism, and maybe you shouldn't take it as a personal attack against you.

I will admit, I did intentionally find the most egregious examples to prove my points, but that was just to push your buttons and see what you would say.

Quote:Go post a 200 paragraph story which no one will read or a photoshop contest no one will participate in and then cry about how no one else is as creative as you. If you think I give a fuck about having my name linked on a wiki, thats your opinion but it would be wrong. I got the idea from DVDspot which keeps a track of all contributors to every dvds entry. It was a fuckin joke between us I thought but when I saw your name on the history page 50 times I figured you finally got to making a contribution but as I can see you're just on the rag or not getting laid.

50 times, because it was 4 am, I was bored, and decide to hit random page and see if I could do some simple editing of what we have so far. That's how wikis work, on both the major contributions, and the minor ones.

Quote:See you at the podcast tonight.

10-4, over.

Be sure to make note of the point at which Gonzo says this.

Which is what the wiki does.

this is what i am agreeing to incase anyone missed it

- HedCold - 02-27-2006

so i'll be able to take credit for it?

- Goatweed - 02-27-2006

holy shit

wow

- The Jays - 02-27-2006

am I still unclear? Am I just ranting and ranting without backing up my points? Well fuck you! No aplogies! Jays 2.0, deal with it.

The Jays Wrote:am I still unclear? Am I just ranting and ranting without backing up my points? Well fuck you! No aplogies! Jays 2.0, deal with it.

yea! Jays 2.0! deal with it!

- Black Lazerus - 02-27-2006

someones on the rag

- GonzoStyle - 02-27-2006

wow, get a life.

- The Jays - 02-27-2006

Give me a ring and I will.