CDIH
cheney's incident - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: cheney's incident (/showthread.php?tid=11431)

Pages: 1 2 3

cheney's incident - HedCold - 02-15-2006

seems like a lot of people are bringing this up, so, whats the boards opinion
should he be prosecuted for it if the guy ends up dead?

- Mad - 02-15-2006

GW will just pardon him upon any conviction.

- HedCold - 02-15-2006

i doubt any DA would even bother with the prosecution to begin with

- Ken'sPen - 02-15-2006

I am waiting for a few facts to come out...

like how much time went by before law enforcement was contacted. and was Cheney drinking at the time......

- Mad - 02-15-2006

At the very least it would appear to be negligent manslaughter if the geezer kicks.

- Danked - 02-15-2006

Who's more at fault here, the guy for not announcing himself as he was coming through the brush or Cheney for not making sure what he was shooting at?

And yes, Cheney should be prosecuted.

- Ken'sPen - 02-15-2006

The story has been changing a bit....

If the guy was in the bush where his bird went down, and he went to retrieve it..... then Cheney is completely at fault.

- Galt - 02-15-2006

I think the guy with the gun is at fault immediately until proven otherwise; much like the car in the back during any hit-from-behind accident.

- Hoon - 02-15-2006

I can't believe non of Cheney's scumbag secret service agents would take the blame for it.

Alotta good they are.

- The Painter - 02-15-2006

I think people should get over the 2000 election. That's were all this hatred comes from.

- Ken'sPen - 02-15-2006

2000 and 2004 are done deals.....
but they did highlight some problems with our election system that needs to be addressed.

- Mad - 02-15-2006

Voter fraud, that's how these assholes get elected. And for the record I didn't vote for Bush or Kerry.

- Black Lazerus - 02-15-2006

Libertarian scum

- Mad - 02-15-2006

Better then being commie-fascist neo-con scum.

- Ken'sPen - 02-15-2006

I like Libertarians,
they make me laugh.

- Black Lazerus - 02-15-2006

Mad Wrote:Voter fraud, that's how these assholes get elected. And for the record I didn't vote for Bush or Kerry.

next time take your voters ballot to the bathroom and flush it down the toilet pretty much the same effect.

- Mad - 02-15-2006

Seeing that neither of the dummy's from column A or B represent my beliefs, they get NOTHING from me.

Now if you think that if 'your guy' wins, you win, you are a much bigger loser then I thought.

- The Painter - 02-16-2006

Quote:I didn't vote for Bush or Kerry.

It looks like we have something in common. I went straight to the Libertarian line. I don’t even remember his name, but he got my vote. There was no difference between Bush and Gore. There was no difference between Bush and Kerry. Both parties peck away at our freedom. It’s ironic as we fight for freedom in the Middle East; we are losing it at home. It’s the old “how to boil a frog” scenario.

[Image: liberty.gif]

- The Jays - 02-16-2006

Michael Badnarik

- Arpikarhu - 02-16-2006

as a member of the libertarian party i must protest this libertarian bashing. libertarians are the only political party that supports the constitution. so fuck all you freedom restricting fascists!