CDIH
A Question For Ken - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A Question For Ken (/showthread.php?tid=11480)

Pages: 1 2 3

A Question For Ken - Hoon - 02-21-2006

Don't take this the wrong way. On the contrary, if you answer as I think you may - we again have alot in common.

Do you feel that you're driven by conflict when it comes to the message board?

- Ken'sPen - 02-21-2006

yes....

from the day I joined O&A, (my first message board) it seems I attract and feed on conflict....

"Ken Sucks" was a mantra that most chanted.....

most boards I have been on since.....have banned me.

In my mind, I don't seek it out..... it just happens.

- Hoon - 02-21-2006

I'm in the same boat. Remember how much fun the other board used to be when you could easily disgust others and stradle the line between being banned and staying inside the lines?

I dig the garden but I couldn't piss anyone off if I tried these days.
They're immune to it. I miss the old days and even get jealous at times when I see Jay garnering the disdain we used to agitate.

Bottom line: Its more fun to be the bad guy.

- Ken'sPen - 02-21-2006

I dunno,
I never put on the black hat.....
message boards are funny....
all the little cliques... and the perceived pecking order based on who knows what internal mechanism...

I don't try to stir shit up (usually) I just refuse to buy into the prestige thing.....

That seems to piss people off.

- Hoon - 02-21-2006

Are you saying you never intentionally provoked?

- Ken'sPen - 02-21-2006

I don't think I was ever a dick for being a dick's sake.....

some people are a-holes..... and I would tell them they are a-holes.....

like our relationship.... we get along, and agree on most things except politics....
so those convos would get heated... but we'd coexist elsewhere....
I would never just start shit with someone for no apparent reason....

- Hoon - 02-21-2006

What about the time we had the draft?

- Ken'sPen - 02-21-2006

we were laughing about it in private.....

and again..... to me it was funny watching all the chicks get their egos bruised based on where they fell......

were you around for the "Special Someone" thread....

that was the best ever.... EVER!

- Keyser Soze - 02-21-2006

now i know how other people feel when we start discussing message board days gone by.

- Ken'sPen - 02-21-2006

see most of the time,
people feed off the negative attention I give them,
and will provoke me from time to time, just to make sure "daddy" still notices.

- GonzoStyle - 02-21-2006

I love how you think you are in control

- Ken'sPen - 02-21-2006

claiming you are always in control is something that pisses people off.

But then theres always the whole confusion where you think that someone else doesnt get the joke, when in fact they do and are just playing along with you. That happens to you quite often I think, then you do the whole "explanation" post in which you ridicule someone for "not getting it", when in fact they did, then again you never believe them cause in your mind you are the only one who gets it and control everyone like puppets.

and no it doesnt have anything to do with todays previous discussion.

- Ken'sPen - 02-21-2006

AHAHAHAHAHA
yes it does......

you are still snippy that I pointed out you were acting like just another bitch member of the mod squad.

thanks for proving my point.

- Ken'sPen - 02-21-2006

you were such a bitch, I was shocked maynard didn't start asking you for music suggestions.

- Goatweed - 02-21-2006

people who say 'thanks for proving my point' often dont have a point, so they try & deflect and make it seem the other person is the one who doesn't have a point.

Goatweed Wrote:people who say 'thanks for proving my point' often dont have a point, so they try & deflect and make it seem the other person is the one who doesn't have a point.

oh so you're gonna carry over jokes from the mod forum now, I see.

- Ken'sPen - 02-21-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:post in which you ridicule someone for "not getting it", when in fact they did, then again you never believe them cause in your mind you are the only one who gets it and control everyone like puppets.

GonzoStyle Wrote:thanks for proving my point.

chubby little bitch.

- Goatweed - 02-21-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:people who say 'thanks for proving my point' often dont have a point, so they try & deflect and make it seem the other person is the one who doesn't have a point.

oh so you're gonna carry over jokes from the mod forum now, I see.

I thought it was funny - I guess I need yet more coffee.