CDIH
what the fuck happened to CRX? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: what the fuck happened to CRX? (/showthread.php?tid=11492)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

what the fuck happened to CRX? - GonzoStyle - 02-22-2006

Quote:From the wiki:

User talk:Crxgirl
From CDIH
Why doesn't everyone just fucking leave me alone. I already told Goatweed, Ken's Pen and Adolf to all go fuck themselves, are you guys just fucking that stupid, all you people need to get a life and grow up and stop talking shit about me!

first off, I didnt even see nor write her bio, so what fuckin gives with the attitude? What the fuck did you guys write in her bio?

- GonzoStyle - 02-22-2006

she still loves goat though, she even added to his bio.

Quote:Goatweed
From CDIH
Goatweed wears Cosby sweaters, although he claims he hasnt worn one in almost 3 years, since that night at Wheelers.

He is Gonzo's consigligligligliaire and co-owner of CDIH. He moderates just about every message board on the internet and spends countless hours in the OpAckTool.com IRC chat, but almost never goes on AIM.

Goatweed is most well known for his foreskin. He keeps it very clean!

he rarely makes enemies on the board and is sort of a diplomat of CDIH, able to remain above the fray unless the situation becomes heated enough for him to feel the need to weild his sage advice.

he's one of the main reasons this board still exists. people don't realize how valuable a contributor goatweed is publically and behind the scenes to this board. however if you took a poll, i would also say that goatweed would be in the top percentage of posters people enjoy the company of here. He's a total fucking asshole

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-22-2006

heavy on the angry

- Galt - 02-22-2006

awesome!

another update

Quote:Got tried of all the fucking me talk especially how ken said he was gonna cum in his hand and slap me in the face, that was way passed the line, I am engaged and grown up unlike you assholes.

The irony is just ooozing from that post.

- Danked - 02-22-2006

She's right, you know. You guys are childish assholes.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-22-2006

hey why dont you grow up, you freaks!!!!

Danked Wrote:She's right, you know. You guys are childish assholes.

you need to get a life and engaged and stuff

I'll be sad to find out it wasnt her all this time but still. I gotta head home, so whoever wants to continue using her bio as a chat, be my guest.

This is where we left off

Quote:Happy to be grown up not like all these fucking assholes here.

She used to be a nice person.

Got tried of all the fucking me talk especially how ken said he was gonna cum in his hand and slap me in the face, that was way passed the line, I am engaged and grown up unlike you assholes.

She took a turn for the worse when she started to take the board seriously and thinks because she has a semblance of a life now that no one else does and she's somehow special.

I have everything going for me now, dont be fucking jealous.

when I grow up I wanna be a middle aged waitress too!

who makes about a grand a week and my fiance makes 80,000 asshole

Hookers can make a grand a week too, whats your point? Plus since when do toy cops make 80k?

what the fuck asshole he is a real cop who just made a huge bust

- Danked - 02-22-2006

Getting engaged to become "normal" has absolutely no relation to the very high divorce rate in this country.

FACT!

- TheGMANN - 02-23-2006

Fascinating.

- Mad - 02-23-2006

Cops always make the best spouses.

- Charles Manson - 02-23-2006

this is so fucking wizard

- The Jays - 02-23-2006

what the hell did we all do? I like trish.

- TheGMANN - 02-23-2006

I just like how everyone is awful and sucks and is mean the minute someone gets something remotely going in their life.

With friends like these....

- Charles Manson - 02-23-2006

glad to see your life is still a piece of shit

- Black Lazerus - 02-23-2006

TheGMANN Wrote:I just like how everyone is awful and sucks and is mean the minute someone gets something remotely going in their life.

You're one to talk

- Mad - 02-23-2006

He'll be in for a shocker when his chubby ass is kicked to the curb.

- The Jays - 02-23-2006

TheGMANN Wrote:I just like how everyone is awful and sucks and is mean the minute someone gets something remotely going in their life.

so this is what everyone on the board is? we're waiting for someone to get a real life so that we can complain and make fun of them, ya know, stick it to em?

I've never had any inclination to start making fun of people because they're happy.

- Galt - 02-23-2006

If this was all just a ruse to get me to admit that I was the one editing the wikipedia stuff without loging in, then kudos to you all.