CDIH
A tough decision.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A tough decision.... (/showthread.php?tid=11495)

Pages: 1 2

A tough decision.... - Keyser Soze - 02-23-2006

You wake up tomorrow and you have to choose from one of the following conditions (blindness, impotence, deafness, or terminal cancer) which would you choose and why?

- Goatweed - 02-23-2006

terminal cancer, cause I'd at least know I was gonna die and I[d still have my senses (and I'd make use of them before my demise).

not being able to see, hear or wanna fuck would kill me.

- Galt - 02-23-2006

being deaf ain't nothin

- Goatweed - 02-23-2006

it would really screw me up - as would going blind, that's why I'm not keen on getting LASIK, despite everyone raving about it.

- GonzoStyle - 02-23-2006

Impotence, not like anything would change for me.

- Charles Manson - 02-23-2006

I have a question. What's you favorite color? I like blue sparkles.

- Hoon - 02-23-2006

Deafness.
I dont need to hear anything new because I already know it all, anyhoo.

- HedCold - 02-23-2006

Goatweed Wrote:terminal cancer, cause I'd at least know I was gonna die and I[d still have my senses (and I'd make use of them before my demise).

you would rather be able to have sex for a few more years than see your son grow up?

HedCold Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:terminal cancer, cause I'd at least know I was gonna die and I[d still have my senses (and I'd make use of them before my demise).

you would rather be able to have sex for a few more years than see your son grow up?

we now know how big a scumbag he trully is.

- Keyser Soze - 02-23-2006

its become much more apparently lately. he truly is the devil in a cosby sweater.

I have printed this thread and will save it for little matty.

- Goatweed - 02-23-2006

what good would it do me to be able to see & not hear him, or hear & not see him? I would be a burden on him later in life - I'm seeing that having some kind of a physical affliction when you become elderly is a real bitch.

Goatweed Wrote:what good would it do me to be able to see & not hear him, or hear & not see him? I would be a burden on him later in life - I'm seeing that having some kind of a physical affliction when you become elderly is a real bitch.

so pick impotence you greedy bastard

- Goatweed - 02-23-2006

noway, that's going too far.

- Galt - 02-23-2006

You named your son after Froy?

- Goatweed - 02-23-2006

no - after HJM.

- Keyser Soze - 02-23-2006

sorry son, i'd rather leave you fatherless than not be able to acheive orgasm.

- Goatweed - 02-23-2006

he'd understand when he got older.

- Gooch - 02-23-2006

deafness

- Galt - 02-23-2006

So there was this story about a family in Masschusetts a while back. There was this explosion/fire/something in the N*Star box outside their house, and two of their kids died. The oldest was about 5 and the youngest around 3.

They sued N*Star and got about $50 million dollars.

Now, it's bad and all that the kids died, but looking at it financially, this is absolutely the best investment these parents will ever make. Putting aside reality (yes, and I still hate Sin City), if God came to you and said, if you have two children, they will die before they are 5 years old, but you will be rewarded with $50 million.

Would you have the kids?