CDIH
Favorite Quotes - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Favorite Quotes (/showthread.php?tid=11498)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Favorite Quotes - Galt - 02-23-2006

"Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful."
- Samuel Johnson

- Keyser Soze - 02-23-2006

"English motherfucker! Do you speak it???"
-Samuel L. Jackson

- Arpikarhu - 02-23-2006

"sshhhh! do you smell something?"

dan akroyd

- Galt - 02-23-2006

"The people of this board are retarded"
- Me

- GonzoStyle - 02-23-2006

"Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity."

- Edwin H. Land

- Danked - 02-23-2006

"We lay on our backs, looking at the ceiling and wondering what God had wrought when He made life so sad."

-Jack Kerouac

There are two types of people. Those we who come into a room and say, "Well, here I am!'' and those who come in and say, ''Ah, there you are.''

Frederick L. Collins

- Arpikarhu - 02-23-2006

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both

- Ben Franklin

Arpikarhu Wrote:Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both

- Ben Franklin

How amazingly true is that today?

An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
- M.K. Gandhi

- Galt - 02-23-2006

"You can't expect to fly with the owls at night and soar with the eagles during the day"
- J. Elmer Chisholm

"There ain't no point in lying because you won't ever remember the bullshit you made up, the next day."

Richard Pryor

"Niggers love to not know"
- C. Rock

"Never get drunk and pass out around white people because they will always do some borderline gay shit to you."

Dave Chapelle

- Arpikarhu - 02-23-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:"Never get drunk and pass out around white people because they will always do some borderline gay shit to you."

Dave Chapelle

this really hit home cause i just said to a friend, not 5 minutes ago, that if he fell asleep while i was visiting him in the hospital today that i would write on his face with a sharpie.

thats not gay, thats funny.

- Gooch - 02-23-2006

"I'll moider da bum."

- Heavyweight boxer Tony Galento, when asked what he thought of William Shakespeare

"All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher."

- Ambrose Bierce

"I do not consider it an insult, but rather a compliment to be called an agnostic. I do not pretend to know where many ignorant men are sure -- that is all that agnosticism means."

- Clarence Darrow

"Once you fuck a monkey, you've made a firm decision that you're out of the human pussy game".

D. Chapelle.

- Galt - 02-23-2006

"a friend?"

Were you two sailers for halloween?

- Gooch - 02-23-2006

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."

- Mel Brooks