CDIH
oh man tihs is azamnig sutff - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: oh man tihs is azamnig sutff (/showthread.php?tid=11555)

Pages: 1 2

oh man tihs is azamnig sutff - GonzoStyle - 03-02-2006

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs rpsoet it.

- Galt - 03-02-2006

I don't believe that.

What is this word: vuridilmesiite

- GonzoStyle - 03-02-2006

I guess it has to be in context, "aulaclty" I wouldnt know what it was, but in a sentence " I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd", then you can understand.

- HedCold - 03-02-2006

i remmeebr wehn ploepe on my bdudy lsit had tihs as tiehr aawy msseage lkie 3 yares ago

csaue tehy are iterent hisperts

- Goatweed - 03-02-2006

I cant understand anything posted in this thread what the fuck?

skome some mroe weed, sreouisyl.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 03-02-2006

SMOKEWEEDEVERYDAY!

- Danked - 03-02-2006

dkeand

Dkeand

- Goatweed - 03-02-2006

my head hurts

- fbd - 03-02-2006

welcome to cognitive psychology circa 2000

- Danked - 03-02-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:Dkeand
I dndi't wnat to gvie it aawy.

- Galt - 03-02-2006

A weirtr ametttps to avheice the qaitluy of vuridilmesiite in his wrok tuorghh such sifulkll sceotieln of nairoartn and diglouae that the rdaeer will be cguhat up in the wrok as rprtavnesetiee of rael lfie.

- Arpikarhu - 03-02-2006

Goatweed Wrote:my head hurts

i hope it is because someone is beating you to death with a hammer and has only gotten one swing in so far.

I admit I am stumped

"A writer attempts to achieve the quality in his work through such skillful and dialouge that the reader will be caught in the work as representative of real life."

- Galt - 03-02-2006

Quote:A writer attempts to achieve the quality of verisimilitude in his work through such skillful selection of narration and dialogue that the reader will be caught up in the work as representative of real life

Tihs mtyh has been BTUSED!

- Galt - 03-02-2006

if you stick to words with less than 6 letters it works fine. Of course, if 5 letters is your max, then maybe BoredPlanet would be better suited for you

not really, I just didn't know the word "verisimilitude".

Galt Wrote:if you stick to words with less than 6 letters it works fine. Of course, if 5 letters is your max, then maybe BoredPlanet would be better suited for you

not true, I got such brain teasers as "Representative".