CDIH
Hey Goatweed... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Hey Goatweed... (/showthread.php?tid=11574)

Hey Goatweed... - Danked - 03-04-2006

I just wanted to say that you look really pretty today.

- Danked - 03-06-2006

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexy.

- Goatweed - 03-06-2006

that does look tasty, doesn't it? I wish that was my basement.

- Danked - 03-06-2006

Yeah... I figured I better put my initial compliment in proper context.

- Mad - 03-06-2006

The yellowing of the leaves does not make a healthy plant.

- Danked - 03-06-2006

Considering it was the cops that took the picture, I'm willing to forgive the gardener.

- Goatweed - 03-06-2006

Danked Wrote:Yeah... I figured I better put my initial compliment in proper context.

so you're saying I don't actually look sexy, but my sig pic does. I see how it is Sad

- Danked - 03-06-2006

Well, you did put on a few pounds over the weekend.

- Sloatsburgh - 03-06-2006

So basically, you need a barn, or some other enclosed space, a bunch of ceiling lamps with infra-red, and a gasoline generator (so that NYSEG or Con-Ed doesn't tip off the authorities) and one can be in the growing business.

- Danked - 03-06-2006

Secret underground lair! That is where the picture came from. The guys had probably dug it out and built it on the property before the house was built. They had an escape hatch out the back of the lair where they would come out of the ground from under a fake rock.

- Mad - 03-06-2006

Just duplicate what those wacky Amsterdam growers do, clone it.

- GonzoStyle - 03-06-2006

ewwww danked uses the pea soup skin, fuckin weirdo.

- Danked - 03-06-2006

What? I like green.

- Sloatsburgh - 03-06-2006

Danked Wrote:Secret underground lair! That is where the picture came from. The guys had probably dug it out and built it on the property before the house was built. They had an escape hatch out the back of the lair where they would come out of the ground from under a fake rock.

Don't have to be that extreme. Just get a barn somewhere really rural.

Enclose the first level in black painted plywood to interfer with any peeking through open board.

Use the loft for drying.

Figure out a secure way to keep the doors closed, maybe a box withing a box type setup....

No need to dig a hole.

This was probably done on teh Marginot line.

- Keyser Soze - 03-06-2006

the pea soup skin is the only decent skin here.

- Goatweed - 03-06-2006

it was from an underground lair, if I can find the link I'll post it - there was a secret entrance under a rock (I think), a very cool setup.

- Danked - 03-06-2006

I wouldn't say it's split pea green, per se... somewhere between split pea and green olive.

Either way, it's sooooothing.

- GonzoStyle - 03-07-2006

danked masturbates with a crucifix

- Goatweed - 04-20-2006

so?