CDIH
did you ever - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: did you ever (/showthread.php?tid=11677)

Pages: 1 2 3

did you ever - diceisgod - 03-25-2006

notice that a muscle in your body like your arm or leg just starts twitching for no apparent reason? It doesn't hurt but you can see it moving and it feels almopst like an electric shock. It doiesn't last very long maybe 20 seconfds at most or even less.

It happens to me all the time, mostly at night when I'm tired and relaxing. Sometimes my bicep, sometimes a muscle in my leg or foot, even sometimes in my neck or face. And sometimes more severely, when i'm like half asleep i wake up all of sudden and it feels like a bolt of electricity went through my body and my whole body jerks and then it stops and I'm fine.

Seizures run in my family. I know my mom and one of her brothers have had them - my uncle when he was young and my mother when she got older, like in her late 40's and into her 50's.

Well anyway I think I just had that twitching experience directly in my brain. It felt almost like a throbbing headache but not as painful. Maybe that it's the sign of brain hemmorage or something. My point is I think that when I finally go it's going to be this thing that gets me. It's kind of cool but fucking weird.

Does this make any sense to anyone?

- crack hitler - 03-25-2006

it happens to me to, i don't think its really anything to worry about. when you become relaxed say before or while going to bed your muscles loosen and stretch. that stretching can cause a nerve ending to twitch. it happens to the best of us

- Keyser Soze - 03-25-2006

happens to me too all the time. my ear will twitch, sometimes an eyelid. usually a muscle though.

- Arpikarhu - 03-25-2006

it is a common thing usually caused by one of 3 things.

1. stress

2. a temporary bad nerve impulse due to low potassium in your system. it usually corrects itself.

3. when going to sleep, its usually your body's way of expending stored electrical energy. most people get those strange leg jerks. same thing.

fascinating

- TheGMANN - 03-25-2006

Indeed

- Arpikarhu - 03-25-2006

just trying to enlighten you mouth breathers

i am aglow.

- Arpikarhu - 03-25-2006

you are a hack

i know

- Arpikarhu - 03-25-2006

i dont think you really do. i think you just say that to try and laugh it off in the hopes that all of the recent anti-keyser sentiment will go away.
i dont think you really know what a hack you are and how much most of us dislike almost every hacky post you make.

- HedCold - 03-25-2006

hes just being a hack so that you have something to post, like "you're a hack"
the jokes on you!

Arpikarhu Wrote:i dont think you really do. i think you just say that to try and laugh it off in the hopes that all of the recent anti-keyser sentiment will go away.
i dont think you really know what a hack you are and how much most of us dislike almost every hacky post you make.

no i really do, i'm fully aware of it.

- Hawt Baux - 03-25-2006

I'm gonna start the anti-anti-keyser movement.

I appreciate you, buddy!

thanks pal!

- diceisgod - 03-25-2006

i'm not buying any of this. It only happens to me and it's gonna get me

- Arpikarhu - 03-25-2006

more power to ya then

its probrobly what the doc told arpi before he had his stroke....its nothing, don't worry about it.

- Jack - 03-25-2006

Arpi is just glad that people hate someone else for a change.

its the least i can do