CDIH
I Am Good. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I Am Good. (/showthread.php?tid=11741)

I Am Good. - Hoon - 04-14-2006

Work drama.

So we've had this new girl, Stacey in our office for about 4 months now.
she's from the Florida / Georgia area and you know it because it's all she talks about. it's not the stories that drive me nuts, it's that she begins and ends every story with, 'in florida & georgia.
i can only compare it to people who talk about their kids too much.
it's not the stories that kill, it's the fact that they say their actual names far too much.

anyway, in my office clique there are three of us, we e-mail back and forth and make fun of people then giggle quietly to ourselves. anyway, this morning stacey is telling us about her upcoming trip back to florida & georgia this weekend so needless to say, the words florida & gerogia have been more than prevalent, this morning.

so i send an e-mail to lynn (one of my clique partners) reading:
Florida & Georgia..
Florida & Georgia..
Florida & Georgia..
Florida & Georgia..
Florida & Georgia..
Florida & Georgia..
I hope a tree falls on her and she chokes on a stick.

I thought it odd that lynn didn't read it immediatley but then it came.
a read recipet...... from stacey.
i fucking accidentally sent it to stacey!
i must've done it because i was thinking about her.
the blood ran to my face and i felt lightheaded from embarassment.

i had to think fast.
i re-read the e-mail 4 times thinking of a way out.
and it hit me, i can blame this other chick i work with that has a serious attitude problem and has been a topic of discussion this week.

so i quickly send stacey another e-mail reading:
'don't worry about her, stacey. she has an attitude problem and it will have to be adressed sooner or later. don't drag yourself down to her level'.

now, i knew this was vague and i knew stacey probably wouldn't understand both e-mails and where i was coming from but.. that's what i wanted. i wanted her confused so i could swoop in and make everything clear.

i waited a few minutes then walked up to her and told her not to worry about that childish bullshit. right on cue, she told me she didn't know what i was talking about. i said, 'oh, you didnt see laurie come up behind you and mock you by mouthing the words florida & georgia? she blew it off as a joke but i thought it was only because you caught her doing it'

all of a sudden a lightbulb clicked in her head and she said,
'ooooh! now it makes sense, but i didn't see her doing that'.
right on cue i said, 'oh you didn't? so.. my e-mails probably boggled you?'
she says, 'yes but now it makes sense. laurie doesn't bother me. i just do my work and ignore her'.

booyeah.
score another one for the bad guy.

- Mad - 04-14-2006

I'm guessing she isn't very fuckable.

- Hoon - 04-14-2006

no. she's shaped like a football.

- GonzoStyle - 04-14-2006

I worked with a guy like that, he was also from florida. It's basically the same thing.

The ones that get me though are the russians in my neighborhood. Everything is always "in russia blah blah blah is better" "oh in russia we had blah blah blah". Yet ask them why they left and they will either say if they are jewish, "because christians would spit on us in the streets and beat us on a daily basis". If they are christian "because the jews left and we didnt have anyone to spit on anymore.... that and we lived like roaches".

Re: I Am Good. - Arpikarhu - 04-14-2006

Hoon Wrote:Work drama.

So we've had this new girl, Stacey in our office for about 4 months now.
she's from the Florida / Georgia area and you know it because it's all she talks about. it's not the stories that drive me nuts, it's that she begins and ends every story with, 'in florida & georgia.
i can only compare it to people who talk about their kids too much.
it's not the stories that kill, it's the fact that they say their actual names far too much.

anyway, in my office clique there are three of us, we e-mail back and forth and make fun of people then giggle quietly to ourselves. anyway, this morning stacey is telling us about her upcoming trip back to florida & georgia this weekend so needless to say, the words florida & gerogia have been more than prevalent, this morning.

so i send an e-mail to lynn (one of my clique partners) reading:
Florida & Georgia..
Florida & Georgia..
Florida & Georgia..
Florida & Georgia..
Florida & Georgia..
Florida & Georgia..
I hope a tree falls on her and she chokes on a stick.

I thought it odd that lynn didn't read it immediatley but then it came.
a read recipet...... from stacey.
i fucking accidentally sent it to stacey!
i must've done it because i was thinking about her.
the blood ran to my face and i felt lightheaded from embarassment.

i had to think fast.
i re-read the e-mail 4 times thinking of a way out.
and it hit me, i can blame this other chick i work with that has a serious attitude problem and has been a topic of discussion this week.

so i quickly send stacey another e-mail reading:
'don't worry about her, stacey. she has an attitude problem and it will have to be adressed sooner or later. don't drag yourself down to her level'.

now, i knew this was vague and i knew stacey probably wouldn't understand both e-mails and where i was coming from but.. that's what i wanted. i wanted her confused so i could swoop in and make everything clear.

i waited a few minutes then walked up to her and told her not to worry about that childish bullshit. right on cue, she told me she didn't know what i was talking about. i said, 'oh, you didnt see laurie come up behind you and mock you by mouthing the words florida & georgia? she blew it off as a joke but i thought it was only because you caught her doing it'

all of a sudden a lightbulb clicked in her head and she said,
'ooooh! now it makes sense, but i didn't see her doing that'.
right on cue i said, 'oh you didn't? so.. my e-mails probably boggled you?'
she says, 'yes but now it makes sense. laurie doesn't bother me. i just do my work and ignore her'.

booyeah.
score another one for the bad guy.

so , in other words, you were too cowardly to stand by your words and opinion. instead you chose to be a spineless, two-faced loser.

yay for you!

please, you woulda done the same thing.

- Hoon - 04-14-2006

i'm not as callous and fearless as arpi.
this is why i go home to a family at night and he invites friends from the internet over to drink beer on his porch.

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:please, you woulda done the same thing.

actually, no.

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2006

Hoon Wrote:i'm not as callous and fearless as arpi.
this is why i go home to a family at night and he invites friends from the internet over to drink beer on his porch.

I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET!!!! TOG.

- Hoon - 04-14-2006

if your life was a pie chart..
how big a slice would 'flipping the legend of zelda' occupy?

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2006

Hoon Wrote:if your life was a pie chart..
how big a slice would 'flipping the legend of zelda' occupy?

0%

- Hoon - 04-14-2006

then you aren't living, man.

Arpikarhu Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:please, you woulda done the same thing.

actually, no.

you're just saying that you wouldn't be as dumb as hoon and sent the wrong email in the first place.

- Hoon - 04-14-2006

it's almost worth letting her know what i did, just to see if i pulled it off.