CDIH
HollywoodJewMoses - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: HollywoodJewMoses (/showthread.php?tid=11742)

Pages: 1 2

HollywoodJewMoses - GonzoStyle - 04-14-2006

I apologize.

- HedCold - 04-14-2006

hahaha

- GonzoStyle - 04-14-2006

I can't ever explain how sorry I am.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-14-2006

i would have replied quicker, but there is no quick reply hack...

- Hoon - 04-14-2006

-edit-

forget it

HollywoodJewMoses Wrote:i would have replied quicker, but there is no quick reply hack...

keyser is all the hack we need

- Keyser Soze - 04-14-2006

so that settles it then? we can install my skin!

Keyser Soze Wrote:so that settles it then? we can install my skin!

It'll be a cold day in hell LOLOLOL

- Keyser Soze - 04-14-2006

:fireball face:

but for real, never.

- Hoon - 04-14-2006

how do the enormous sig lines not drive you people insane?

- diceisgod - 04-14-2006

it's a bitch

- Goatweed - 04-15-2006

Hoon Wrote:how do the enormous sig lines not drive you people insane?

what sig lines?

- Hoon - 04-15-2006

sig lines, sig pics, whatever the fuck they are. they're gay.

- GonzoStyle - 04-15-2006

Hoon Wrote:sig lines, sig pics, whatever the fuck they are. they're gay.
well first off they are tradition, it goes back all the way oa.com. So we've had sig pics for the last 6 years. I will admit some are a bit too much size wise but at this point with the dozen or so people left, its not a rule that I feel should be enforced anymore.

But the main reason I enjoy sig pics is that it identifies a member so easily and gives seperation to posts, so this way when I see a certain sig pic then I know to ignore that post or read it. It's like numbers on a jews arm.

- Hoon - 04-15-2006

i disagree.

emoticons and LOL's are traditions from message board posting too but that's lame. if you want easy identification of posts, use the avatar option. it's small and alot less cumbersome than these giant sig pics.

as for seperation.. i think the lines between the posts do that just fine.
with sig pics, you have to search for the persons actual post in the jumbled mess that is the sig lines between two posters.

it's hard enough to get conversation going here as it is without having to search for the actual post.

in my opinion, this particular board doesn't have to rely on garbage like emoticons, LOL's or sig pics and huge sig lines. the posts do the speaking for this board.

in thsi country, we had alot of traditions.
whipping niggers for running away, massacring indians for their land..
but after awhile, they became stale and old too.

if you're not evolving, you're dying.

- Hoon - 04-15-2006

let me clarify something.
i'm not bitching and telling you what to do.

this is something everyone would have to co-operate with but i have a feeling getting these people to comply would be like trying to get sleeper laid.

- Keyser Soze - 04-15-2006

im sure jack can install a hack to allow you to turn off sigs.

- Black Lazerus - 04-15-2006

there was one before the board broke i use it hen posting from work

- GonzoStyle - 04-15-2006

yeah there is a option to turn off peoples sigs, avatars, basically everything. I also use it when I am at work, jack and hedcold will be re-installing the hacks.

So you will have the opportunity to turn off the sigs once it is back. I understand what hoon is saying but it's also difficult to explain it to someone who was not with us from the start, sig pics, sig quotes and statuses were a big tradition for us. We used to have limits on sig pic sizes and quote lines but as I mentioned, since the number of members has diminished, that rule hasn't been enforced in some time.