CDIH
Jetta Commercials - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Jetta Commercials (/showthread.php?tid=11760)

Jetta Commercials - Hoon - 04-20-2006

Have you had the pleasure of watching a tv show, relaxing, then having one of these commercials shatter your peace?

out of nowehere a fucking car bashes into a jetta and everyone in the room jumps?

- Goatweed - 04-20-2006

no, I haven't seen them.

- Hoon - 04-20-2006

you people are uncuultured twits.
the car wrecks in the jetta commercials are all the rage.

- Goatweed - 04-20-2006

I dont watch much network television.

- Hoon - 04-20-2006

you're missing out!
it's the new, 'where's the beef' and 'wazzaaap'

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-20-2006

it's a cool commercial.

nice to know that if i smashed into the side of a highway divider like i should have two weeks ago, id be completely ok.

Re: Jetta Commercials - Arpikarhu - 04-20-2006

Hoon Wrote:Have you had the pleasure of watching a tv show, relaxing, then having one of these commercials shatter your peace?

out of nowehere a fucking car bashes into a jetta and everyone in the room jumps?

i love these commercials

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-20-2006

I think the VW hookin you up on the Engineering tip ones are better.

Re: Jetta Commercials - drusilla - 04-20-2006

Hoon Wrote:Have you had the pleasure of watching a tv show, relaxing, then having one of these commercials shatter your peace?

how much of a wuss are you?

- Hoon - 04-20-2006

i'm a frail little man.

- GonzoStyle - 04-20-2006

I love the fact that the metrosexuals get out of the car and their faces aren't all purple from the impact of the air bags.

- Keyser Soze - 04-20-2006

2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:I think the VW hookin you up on the Engineering tip ones are better.

TIME TO UNPIMP ZEEEEEE AUTO!!!

- Hoon - 04-20-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:I love the fact that the metrosexuals get out of the car and their faces aren't all purple from the impact of the air bags.
and the one guy says 'holy shit!' but they bleep out the 'shit' part but you can tell what they're bleeping out!! it's the word 'shit!'

- GonzoStyle - 04-20-2006

that's like the McDonalds commercial where they bleep out the word "free", cause everyone knows when you bleep a word that starts with "f", it's fuck. Yet they bleep it anyway...

- Keyser Soze - 04-20-2006

i like the un-necessary censorship feature on jimmy kimmel. its about the only reason i'll stop and watch his show every few months.

- Hoon - 04-20-2006

i like it when they bleep out the word 'drugs' in a music video that's clearly about drugs and fucking.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-20-2006

the bleeping of the word SHIT is because of their slogan..."SAFE HAPPENS".

So the girl says..."Holy S"..."Safe Happens".