CDIH
Ideas Poll - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Ideas Poll (/showthread.php?tid=11792)

Pages: 1 2

Ideas Poll - 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-26-2006

The top 3 - 5 vote getters will be then put up for vote as the one we will choose.

- Danked - 04-26-2006

Why isn't "You'll Never Be A Mod" an option?

- HedCold - 04-26-2006

did you pick the worst ideas or were they all this bad?

- GonzoStyle - 04-26-2006

vote hippie

- Danked - 04-26-2006

We have a hard enough time attracting new members here. It could take weeks or months to fabricate a legitimate amount of content to make us look like any of these sites and then we'd still have to have enough people motivated to do it.

You're wasting your time.

- Arpikarhu - 04-26-2006

danked is correct, as always. thats why i am sweet on him.

Danked Wrote:We have a hard enough time attracting new members here. It could take weeks or months to fabricate a legitimate amount of content to make us look like any of these sites and then we'd still have to have enough people motivated to do it.

You're wasting your time.

keyser is gonna have your head

- Keyser Soze - 04-26-2006

it will be fun trying, even if it fails it gives us something to discuss.

- Arpikarhu - 04-26-2006

discuss this!

adolfs ready to make his comeback

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-27-2006

I think the majority of people here don't have any desire to ever grow beyond the 12 asshole limit.

I also think that the issue of content can easily be solved by just claiming we're a NEW board.

- GonzoStyle - 04-27-2006

2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:I think the majority of people here don't have any desire to ever grow beyond the 12 asshole limit.

thats what I said already, that and coupled with the fact of laziness, otherwise we'd all be out living life to the fullest.

- Danked - 04-27-2006

I just think we need to be realistic. There are thousands of forums for most of those subjects already, all probably struggling to find members themselves and where else would we go to find members but those very forums. We could be waiting for weeks only to blow our wad on the first sucker out of frustration and it will be the equivalent of a lame april fools joke. I think we're better than that.

Quote:I think the majority of people here don't have any desire to ever grow beyond the 12 asshole limit.
We should be able to do that by virtue of our existing content and character. If we want to draw new members in, then we need to float our board address around (which is what you would have to do anyway with this idea) and focus on our existing forums and topics. I printed out stickers and did what I could in Amsterdam and I link to this board from my myspace page and my somethingawful account.

I know with this pseudo-board concept that I can't maintain the facade and pretend to be something I'm not. I'm here to have fun and the idea doesn't seem to be particularly fun. I forsee very little yield for membership from this.

- Keyser Soze - 04-27-2006

party pooper

our comedy central idea brought in a cavalcade of new members, like star-child.

- Goatweed - 04-27-2006

that's a painful memory.

- Hoon - 04-27-2006

danked really over analyzed this.

he said what most of us were thinking, i'm glad it came from someone else though cause I was begining to think that it was just me.

- Hoon - 04-27-2006

you're such a 'i was just thinking that' er!!

- Arpikarhu - 04-27-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:he said what most of us were thinking, i'm glad it came from someone else though cause I was begining to think that it was just me.

let the backpedaling begin!