CDIH
I likey - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: I likey (/showthread.php?tid=11814)

Pages: 1 2

I likey - 2 tired 2 give N F - 05-03-2006

That side bar thing is pretty sweet.

- Mad - 05-03-2006

Figures.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 05-03-2006

Oh I'm sorry.

THAT SUCKS BRING BACK THE GRAY AND RED SKIN.

- The Jays - 05-03-2006

It's very handy. The ignore button is cool. I like the site look. I wish to tweak the logo. I like the side bar. It have quick links. Are we getting the top page back?

- Keyser Soze - 05-03-2006

i love the new front page and the sidebar thing, very cool!

- Buttmunch - 05-03-2006

Always love new buttons and such.

- Black Lazerus - 05-03-2006

the side bar is very sweet

- The Jays - 05-06-2006

and now the top ten posters of all time, and their avatars! That's entertaining! and Informative!

- The Jays - 05-08-2006

what happened to all the sig pics in the sig pic thread? did we lose them all?

- Gooch - 05-08-2006

information overload. A for effort, though.

- GonzoStyle - 05-08-2006

come on cowboy, have you seen a BP thread?

- Gooch - 05-08-2006

i don't read my own site, sparky. i value what lil vision i have left.

- GonzoStyle - 05-09-2006

I almost had the urge to sue you like steve martin in 'the Jerk', leave you in an alley way with your paddle and ashtray.

- Gooch - 05-09-2006

definately could use an ashtray lately.

speaking of which...
some fucker stole over $100 of cigars from my place. May have also made off with a box of old comics. Moving blows. Some heathen is reading Xmen 172 while smoking an Opus X.

sometimes cigars are just cigars and sometimes they're big brown dicks.

- Goatweed - 05-09-2006

BROWN DICKS 'CAUSE THEY'RE NIGGERZ RIGHT??????

- Gooch - 05-09-2006

that Big Brown dick there were only 100 made. 90 were smoked at the event in Las Vegas. I had two, now just one.

[Image: opus_x_rising_x.jpg]

I never got it, mmmm this smoke tastes better than that smoke.

- Gooch - 05-09-2006

drink Whiskey?

Wine?

like your beer?

same shit.

Being a connoisseur, you admire the little things. How the tobacco is cultivated, area it was grown, etc...will affect taste. Opus X Rising X is a 91 out of 100. Most "great" cubans are over 90.

Grabbed from Cigar Afficionado...

APPEARANCE AND CONSTRUCTION
Visually, a premium cigar should have a smooth, flawless wrapper and be consistent in color and shape. When held, it should feel firm and give off a slightly oily moistness. Points are deducted if the wrapper has areas of large veins or if the cigar feels dry or firmer in some parts than others.

FLAVOR
Although each premium cigar has a distinctive taste, all premium cigars should taste smooth and rich. If a cigar leaves a bitter or harsh taste on your lips, tongue or mouth, points are deducted.

SMOKING CHARACTERISTICS
A perfectly made and stored premium cigar should light and burn easily and evenly. The draw should be comfortable and the same throughout the cigar. The smoke should be cool in your mouth. Points are deducted if the cigar burns too quickly, if it burns faster on one side, and if you have to pull hard to get a mouthful of smoke or if that smoke is unpleasantly hot.

But if you don't like it...or just have once in a bluemoon...it's just a cigar.

- Mad - 05-09-2006

Some savage used it for a blunt.