CDIH
Settle this debate... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Settle this debate... (/showthread.php?tid=11850)

Pages: 1 2 3

Settle this debate... - Hawt Baux - 05-19-2006

beth illyse 77: beth illyse 77 (10:46:45 PM): so tell me what you think about this
beth illyse 77 (10:46:57 PM): you're in a restaurant with a big group of 30
beth illyse 77 (10:47:40 PM): the waitress hands out all the drinks & after your friend takes a sip of his drink he realizes he got rootbeer instead of the coke that he orderd
beth illyse 77 (10:47:49 PM): so he gives it back to the waitress
beth illyse 77 (10:48:08 PM): she then changes the straw & hands the rootbeer to the correct person further down the table

Who find it completely disgusting, disrespectful and unforgivable and who think it was a mistake, shit happens and there was no actual mouth to glass touching so it's cool?

- Goatweed - 05-19-2006

it shouldnt have been passed along, soda is dirt cheap for all restaurants so they could have afforded to spill it out & get a fresh one.

that server was lazy, I would have asked for a fresh one. backwach is gross.

- Hawt Baux - 05-19-2006

Sipping through a straw=no backwash.

- lush - 05-19-2006

That's why you live in dirty jersey. It's all coming together now.
I find that to be really vile and don't understand why you do not.
You are still gross and I will never share anything with you anymore...except for herpes.

- Goatweed - 05-19-2006

Hawt Baux Wrote:Sipping through a straw=no backwash.
what if you sip but some goes back down the straw? even the chance of it happening is gross, it's not like it was a $20 glass of wine, it was cheap soda that cost them at most 20 cents.

unless youre fucking the person who got it, there's no reason a fresh one should not have been served.

- Hawt Baux - 05-19-2006

So...it's ok if i share with my brother?

Phew.

- Goatweed - 05-19-2006

if youre fucking him, sure. But then I'd think you'd have bigger issues than backwashed root beer.

- Hawt Baux - 05-19-2006

Backwashed cum?

- Keyser Soze - 05-19-2006

was the waitress named flo?

- diceisgod - 05-19-2006

did keyser make you post that?

- Gooch - 05-19-2006

stop eating at cheap ass restaurants. sounds like a TGI Fridays or such, story. You know that the people that work there hate the place, don't give a shit, and are usually complete morons. so, i find it, though wrong, not surprising. what they were supposed to do is take the drinks away, change the straws elsewhere and give it back to you with a fake smile. Then she'll spit in your burger later.

- Mad - 05-19-2006

Exactly. What the douche bag customer doesn't know, doesn't hurt them.

- Gooch - 05-19-2006

So which tit took the rootbeer and which tit took the Coke??

- Goatweed - 05-19-2006

Hawt Baux Wrote:Backwashed cum?

I love dirty talk - you're not currently dating a tunnel cop, are you?

- Gooch - 05-19-2006

Can we call you Snowball?

- Mad - 05-19-2006

Looks like one with a cheesy pr0n mustache.

- GonzoStyle - 05-19-2006

It depends on how much he sipped, I dont care as much about sharing soda or straw but if I hate when they bring you a cup of whatever and its like 3/4 full.

But besides that, I have accepted the fact that if you trace back every step of everything that goes into eating at any restaurrant, a partially sipped soda is the least of your worries.

Just think about the food you ordered and what types of meat do they use, down to the spic who washed your fork with cold water and skipped the soap and just used his finger, after he just picked his asshole for 10 minutes.

- Goatweed - 05-19-2006

I agree, but my thing is if its outta sight, its outta mind - I mean at least attempt to make it look like a fresh glass of soda.

- Keyser Soze - 05-19-2006

keep that in mind when you're dining at chez goat

- Goatweed - 05-19-2006

Gonzo said he enjoyed the burger...