CDIH
The lost Lavern and Shirley sister - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The lost Lavern and Shirley sister (/showthread.php?tid=11852)

Pages: 1 2 3

The lost Lavern and Shirley sister - Black Lazerus - 05-20-2006

To preface this post, I fired this girl along with a few other employees a few weeks ago. I will just say she was slow in catching on to things. so long story short she is still in contact with one of my employees and they showed me i was correct in firing her.

this is an unaltered copy of the email that they received. there are more

Hey,
How are you doing???? Well nothing much here is going on with me just the same old same old thats about it really here with me. Well just thought I would say hi and hope everything is going good for you??? Well so what your plans for this weekend??? Doing anything good??? Well I really dont know what my plans are for this weekened probably just the same old same old like any other weekend basically. Well friday or saturday i might do house chores and what not and friday night if i am up too it i might meet up my friends from where I used to work at Menlo Mall at the Fox and Hounds restaurant then saturday i might just sleep late and then sunday is church day so i am going to go to church and then just relax actually both days because I did too much partying last weekend and all. Well last weekend friday i did house chores and all and then this one guy asked me to meet him up and i told him that i had to do a few things and what not but then after 5:30pm hit i got bored and had nothing to do so i texted messaged him and i said to him i am so bored and all and he calls me and he's like you want to meet up and I said sure but the only thing is where and all and i told him i said are you up to going bowling and all and then i thought and i said oh nevermind i take that back because thats a bad idea because bowling leagues and then i said why dont we meet at the mall at this restaurant called fox and hounds and hes like sure. Well anyway so i got there about 7pm and all and just waiting and waiting and waiting and all and then i texted messaged him before i got there i said i hope you aren't going to stand me up like that and he's like i am not that kind of person to do that and all i said oh okay, okay!!! Well anyway then he texted me and he's like I am on my way i should be there like five to ten minutes and all i said okay cool. Well and then he got there he called me and he was like where you at and i said i am sitting at the tall booth and i am wearing a green shirt and he's like oh i found you okay talk to u in a bit. Well anyway the bad part about it i was drunk and what not...lol and he goes u know how i know u drunk the first signs of being drunk is moving too much with your arms and laughing...lol!!!! Well anyway so we talked and chatted and what not about things and he was telling me about his things and what not and what he likes and this and that and there was a few minutes of silence and all but it didnt last that long either so i guess thats a good thing as well!!! Well anyway this guy is two or three years older from me and all he's little bit taller then i am and he's skinny and he is a firefighter and before he started this in february he was in the army and just came from Iraq and bosnia and that sorts!! Well we were there till about 9:00pm and what not and the bartender comes up and she's like i have people waiting and all are u going to be leaving shortly and we said yes we are actually right now. Well anyway then he paid for dinner for the both of us which was so sweet. well anyway and then we walked back to my car and all and then he's just standing there and I am just standing there its like...a whoa moment and then we started kissing and all but then he said why dont we get into ur car and all and i said okay sure and we were kissing and everything. Well anyway so he told me that he likes me a lot and what not but that is like hard for me to believe that and I dont know why I guess maybe because of my ex=boyfriend and all and all the things he said to me and so forth thats why maybe i got doubts in my head and dont want to believe it and all. Well anyway okay so i am there on a date and i went to the ladies room and all i checked my cell phone to see if it rang or any messages and all and then i checked my email on my cell phone and guess who writes to me it is my ex boyfriend and all and he's asking me what am i doing and all but i didnt respond back to him until i got home and I said to him i just walked into the house a few minutes ago and i am drunk as a skunk...lol but sorry going to bed now!!! Then he writes to me asking me where i was last night...and then i said menlo mall at fox and hounds restaurant then he writes to me saying with who and it wasn't ur birthday...lol and i said yeah i know it wasn't my birthday!!! Then he goes with your friend? I go she wasn't with me that night and then he goes u were out with a guy really but i didnt respond to that because i didnt feel like it. Well and then we chat on saturday little bit and then u know i did my thing with what I had to do and actually went out saturday night with family and then sunday went to church and then went for walk and then hung out with a friend of mine and all and then he writes me an email yesterday saying to me when my thing is over and i said soon. Then he writes something and i was like oh okay whatever kinda way!!! Well and then he writes me from his home email and he is like hi and i was like hey what up kinda way and then he sends me something which was ridicoulus and all and then he writes nobody wants me not even Jamie(my friend) or you. Then he writes to me he's like you know I cannot get anything from no one thats why i am asking you....eww!!! Well anyway I dont know why he's doing all these things to me and what not I have a feeling that he's maybe lonely and all and he knows now that I have moved on and I found someone else who could be my "potential boyfriend" so maybe i think he's getting jealous and all!!!!

Well anyway okay well i have to go now and i will talk to you later.

- GonzoStyle - 05-20-2006

and all

- Mad - 05-20-2006

Holy shit, I'm surprised you didn't throw her in a trash compactor.

You should send her Keyser's MySpace profile, they'd be perfect for each other.

- Black Lazerus - 05-20-2006

she looks like a line backer i think someone has pics around here i will post one.

- Keyser Soze - 05-20-2006

she seems more mad's type. overeager and longwinded.

- Mad - 05-20-2006

No, more like self-absorbed and retarded. Just like you.

<i>I'm rubber, and you're glue...</i>

- GonzoStyle - 05-21-2006

She cock teased one of our troops, she should be like shot and what not, and all.

- diceisgod - 05-21-2006

and then

- HollywoodJewMoses - 05-21-2006

how old

- Keyser Soze - 05-22-2006

Mad Wrote:No, more like self-absorbed and retarded. Just like you.

<i>I'm rubber, and you're glue...</i>

your jealousy is delicious.

- Black Lazerus - 05-22-2006

HollywoodJewMoses Wrote:how old

i don't know in her mid 20s

- Gooch - 05-22-2006

when is she coming to join the messageboard???

so are you guys ready for more?

- Goatweed - 05-22-2006

sure, go for it.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey *****

Hey ******,

How are you doing??? Well nothing much here is going on with me just the same old same old thats about it really here with me. Well just wanted to reply back to your email and I am sure you might get it tomorrow or whenever you have time and all. Well I dont think you understand what I am trying to tell you or i say to you and what not.

Well i was saying that I met this guy off of Match.com and we started talking on the computer through via-email and on instant message and this guy wanted to meet me and everything and I wasn't COMFORTABLE yet due to the fact of what my ex-boyfriend did to me and ridiculed me and made fun of me and told me all these things that I need to loose weight and that sort of thing and also the other thing is that I am not COMFORTABLE meeting this New Guy up is because I might see my EX-BOYFRIENDS face in this new guys face and that wouldn't be good at all. That what I mean by what I wrote in my email before.

well ttyl

- HollywoodJewMoses - 05-22-2006

is she retarded?

- Goatweed - 05-22-2006

she sure sounds like it.

she sounds like a real party

- Ronin - 05-22-2006

did you bang her?

i couldnt find any tape